Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamaicans deported after appeals fail... condemned by NAOMI CAMPBELL!!!

I for one was happy the HO cracked on and did the neccessary

I have experiance with respect to the first tier tribunal after I had to go for one to get my wife an EEA familly permit and it was a heavily scrunitized process, I was told to F off with my son (whom is a UK citizen born here) and my wife whom is Indian being stuck there in Popadom land for nearly a year, smashed it after an appeal and green light,

see here

Oh, and Priti Patel is a MILF

The Process
If a foreign national is convicted of a crime and the court sentences them to serve a prison sentence, the prison and probation service is required to inform the Home Office. The police also carry out checks for overseas criminal convictions on those who are arrested.

The UK only ever deports those whom the Home Office – or when legal claims are raised, the courts – are satisfied do not need protection and have no legal basis to remain in the UK.

Charter flight operations are an important means to return foreign national offenders and immigration offenders where there are limited scheduled routes.

Legal challenges
Every person who meets the threshold for deportation is given access to legal advice and support and has an opportunity to challenge their removal through the legal system.

Those being deported are provided with the opportunity to raise claims, including claims that they have been victims of modern slavery and trafficking, prior to their deportation. All claims raised are fully considered and decided upon before deportation including, where applicable and in most cases, via the courts.

A right of appeal to the First-Tier (Immigration and Asylum) Tribunal is available in most cases where the Home Office refuses a human rights or protection claim or where the individual’s protection status is revoked.

Last edited:
Alas, I shall never profit from her wisdom as the linky is blocked about:blank#blocked

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I look to Naomi Campbell to influence all of my decision-making. I also assume she's expert on the British legal system.

Don't tell me I've been naive.

she should stick to throwing phones at her assistants, the moody cnut.

This is presumably the same Naomi Campbell who accepted diamonds from Charles Taylor? She's got a bloody nerve commenting on anything to do with decent behaviour based on that.

That's the Charles Taylor currently serving 50 years for crimes against humanity after the Liberian civil war, just in case anyone's thinking 'I know that name: what was it he did to gain public prominence again?'

I'm glad they were deported. Lets crack on with deporting a lot more.
I'd love to go to Jamaica, I bet the flights were VIP treatment, free and best of all one way, fookin cold this morning it was.

The beaches and weather look gorgeous!

They are probably soakin' up the rays and sippin on Pina coladas by now

jamaica-pristine-beach-desktop.jpg

Sabretooth

War Hero
The UK is an Island, you should be able to deter Illegals long before this stage.
Are you now deporting citizens of the Commonwealth while opening the gates to the Eastern Europeans and Arabic Countries?

Are kids still taught racial stereotyping at junior school or is Mango Walk banned nowadays?

The UK is an Island, you should be able to deter Illegals long before this stage.
Are you now deporting citizens of the Commonwealth while opening the gates to the Eastern Europeans and Arabic Countries?
We would like to deport all those who deserve it, while welcoming all thouse who come legally, work hard, pay their taxes, not be a burden on society and fit in whether they come from Eastern Europe, Arabic countries, the Commonwealth or a spaceship from Mars thank you very much.

Sabretooth

War Hero
We would like to deport all those who deserve it, while welcoming all thouse who come legally, work hard, pay their taxes, not be a burden on society and fit in whether they come from Eastern Europe, Arabic countries, the Commonwealth or a spaceship from Mars thank you very much.
So it's ok for the UK to implement deportation against Commonwealth nationals for being undesirable, but the USA can't deport those who enter the USA Illegally, Nice Double Standard.

Daz

LE
So it's ok for the UK to implement deportation against Commonwealth nationals for being undesirable, but the USA can't deport those who enter the USA Illegally, Nice Double Standard.
And that's complete & utter bollocks as the US can, and indeed does, deport illegal migrants

Sabretooth

War Hero
And that's complete & utter bollocks as the US can, and indeed does, deport illegal migrants
You miss understood my post.
Yes the US does deport illegals, however, reading this Forum and others the participants overwhelmingly down cry the US action. I agree mainly because of the way the media portray and twist reality, but the fact is there is a double standard, whereby others can deport, but it's wrong for the US to Deport. I read a report recently dated 2009 that stated when Boris was the Mayor of London an estimated1/3 of the City of Londen were illegal/undocumented. That number was costing an estimated to be £4.7 billion annually. In comparison, the US annual expenditure for illegals is approximate $B 200. The US initiated building a wall to stop illegals, The UK exploded with the anti-US sentiment, the Wall is nearly finished and has stopped a lot of illegals entering the USA. Whereas the UK as an Island could stop illegals is still allowing the numbers to swell.

Yes the US does deport illegals, however, reading this Forum and others the participants overwhelmingly down cry the US action. I agree mainly because of the way the media portray and twist reality, but the fact is there is a double standard, whereby others can deport, but it's wrong for the US to Deport. I read a report recently dated 2009 that stated when Boris was the Mayor of London an estimated1/3 of the City of Londen were illegal/undocumented. That number was costing an estimated to be £4.7 billion annually. In comparison, the US annual expenditure for illegals is approximate $B 200. The US initiated building a wall to stop illegals, The UK exploded with the anti-US sentiment, the Wall is nearly finished and has stopped a lot of illegals entering the USA. Whereas the UK as an Island could stop illegals is still allowing the numbers to swell.
But it is the same when UK press such as the Guardian whinge about the UK deporting Jamaican criminals back to Jamaica. The US under arch demon Trump and Canada under St Justin deport Jamaican criminals under exactly the same circumstances. Indeed Saint Jacinda of Kiwiland deports South Pacific Island criminals back to their home island from the land of the long white cloud.

Its called the hypocritical lying MSM with it's double standards.

Daz

LE
No, the UK does not explode with anti-US sentiment when deportations occur in the US, sometimes the hard left makes a racket that's gleefully reported by the press ......as they also do when it happens domestically, "controversy" sells papers & gains viewers

Last edited:

Daz

LE
Fun fact, the leftwaffe were less interested when Barry was carrying out the deportations

Under the Obama administration, removals peaked in fiscal year (FY) 2012, when 409,849 persons were removed (about 55% of whom had a criminal conviction, with some additional number with a pending criminal charge). and FY 2013, when 438,421 persons were removed.
Deportations thereafter declined while still remaining high: there were 414,481 deportations in FY 2014, 235,413 deportations in FY 2015, 240,255 deportations in FY 2016.
Under the Trump administration, deportations rose but remained lower than the Obama-era peaks. There were 226,119 deportations in the fiscal year 2017, and 256,085 deportations in FY 2018.

Orange man/Right(ish) wing politics bad, Left-wing politics good seems to be their justification

Latest Threads