JAKE

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, May 11, 2004.

?
  1. YES BECAUSE HE IS AN OXYGEN THIEF

19.0%
  2. YES AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO THE IRAQIS

9.5%
  3. YES AND GIVE HIM TO GUNNY, MDN, BADDASS AND AUNTY STELLA FOR THE WEEKEND AND THEN GIVEN TO RABID DOG

71.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tell him straight.

2. I think I say on behalf of all us that he should be banned.

3. I deleted my post until it ends up in the NAAFI where it belongs, then I'll tell the cnut what I think of him

4. Watched your chat show last night boys and let me say, he is a complete cnut.

And I'd like to state, I'm not really a computer biff or a nerd. Just ficking slow to adapt to technology-OK :twisted:

5. Never been a fan of Jakes, however his actions and weaseling of late make me puke.

He entered chat mocking and under the impression that all soldiers and servicemen were baby killing prisoner torturers, he rufused to listen to reason and was first in line to put the boot in when the fake photos appeared, basically backing Piers Morgans stance.

I offered a wager, in the form of £1000 to the charity of his choice should they be authentic...... clearly my money has stayed in my pocket and he hasn't offered forward an apology or a retraction, instead he PMs people digging and squirming with the same old accusations and horsehit.

The likes of him and morgan et al are leeches with zero understanding of an operational scenario and have jeopardised the lives of friends and colleagues and caused the first of many deaths such as the unfortunanate American that lost his head last night.

He has been asked by a number of people to stop PMing us however he continues, as if he is an authority figure and something we should fear.

Jake, I offer you an open invite to travel to Blackpool for an interview.

In summary the man is a cnut, and I hope he dies in a fire.

6. A word of warning to the newer members of ARRSE;

If approached by Jake do not - DO NOT !! believe him when he says he wants to be your friend -don't take sweets from him - definately don't get into a PM session with him - he wants to SHAFT YOU !!

Best action is to kick him in the bollocks as hard as possible and follow this up with a couple of kidney punches whilst shouting JOURNO SCUM for all you are worth.

7. He proves what we think of journalists!

8. Luckily i have never had the displeasure of meeting/PMing with him, but forewarned is forearmed, thank you Black Hand :D

9. "Jake" is, in fact, an old English word for sh1thouse. Seems somewhat appropriate in the case of this creature. :twisted:

10. Cnuting hell! What did I miss???

11. Sounds like we missed the Gulf War III ??

12. Was this a one off chat thing or is there a thread to read on this? Is this guy a journo tw@t or the like?

13. I think the chat was a one off. Jake has been 'known' to be a jerno for a while after some blatant fishing for stories on several forums.

14. Flash the dodger missed 1 & 2 was busy on his nail and manicure course :D

15. Perhaps have been mixing in wrong crowd lately,
    But have had recent chat, in which the subject of Jake came up,
    A little like the bile after shit food,
    And we amateur psychologists yet pondered the murk worlds in which Jake exists and began to form an opinion...
    Could it be possible that Jake is in fact deep into the wonderful world of ritual verbal abuse, S and M and all the other little pastimes he amuses himself with,
    And in fact comes into chat only when he has a boner to sit merrily pulling away to the heaping he receives?

Only a thought.........