Jailing for sick jokes on Facebook?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Oct 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

We could up the prison population by inviting the judge to the Naafi!!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Good job they don't read this 'Service' then.

P.S. Do NOT mention Sir Jimmy Saville (or any booty)?
  3. Comments posted on October 3rd & 4th.
    Convicted on October 8th.

Who says justice is slow in this country?:roll:
    • Like Like x 2
  4. It all depends on your ethnic persuasion and if you can get the right Legal Aid lawyers ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I miss free speech.

All hail his Tonyness. (Peace and blessings be upon him forever and ever amen.)
  6. His "jokes" were not even that funny.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I think you'll find they are nearly fully booked.
  8. should say something about 'free speach' and all that, but I'm too busy deleting posts.....

9. That is not what you told me. You said they were very, very funny, especially the one about how she was ginger. You said that no judge would ever dare send you down and that they were all poofs.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. All of you off for your thought chip.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No mention of plod lifting any of the baying mob from outside his house, "sticks 'n stones may break your bones but blogging gets you sent down"?
  12. I like to think I have a sense of humour, but why does one need to make "jokes" about murdered children? Surely there are plenty of other outlets for humour?

Personally, I'm glad this prick got jailed if only for being stupid enough to post offensive comments on a public forum instead of confining them to his mates down the pub.

But what do I know?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. **** all, if you seriously think anyone should go to jail for telling shit jokes on a website where anyone who doesn't like it can defriend him, block his posts and report his account to Faceache for being 'offensive' if they wish to.

When pretty serious physical assaults don't get a jail term but saying nasty things on the internet does then there is something seriously wrong with the justice system in the this country.
    • Like Like x 28
  14. What murdered child? She hasn't been found yet, so it's only mass speculation!