Jail for woman Navy officer who cried rape....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Hat20, Aug 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got what she deserved!
    'Naval officer who seduced her former lover and then accused him of rape was today jailed for 12 months.
    Communications officer Erin Casson met submariner Brian Eaton for a sex session - three months after their relationship ended - at the home of her new boyfriend, who was away.
    But afterwards she left and told police that Petty Officer Eaton had forced his way into the house, threatened to kill her and then raped her.'
    Web Page Name
  2. Not being funny, but she is clearly rats anyway - who would want to rape that?
  3. I know standards have changed but she doesn't look like one of Dartmouth's finest. The other thing that springs to my usually empty mind is that her actions may cause other real victims to be disbelieved
  4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Silly bitch - serves her right.
  5. Glad to see Justice done, hope Casson has a hard time in a civvie nick and that Queen Bee takes her under her wing & tries to "Lez her up". Hope PO Eaton gets all the help he desrves from mates and the welfare arm of the RN. Not a good week for the Royal Navy PR wise. 18 Druggies of a skimmer and a false rape charge & imprisonment of a female officer for lying. Jeepers next they will find out a Homosexual act was carried out between two male sailors. Imagine the outrage if that hit the press !!
  6. The naval press officer must be ready to hang himself after this week!
  7. Only 12 fecking months, the guy could have spent years getting arrse raped in prison (mind you if he was navy there would be no change there) should have been a lot longer than 12 months.
  8. The punishment for falsely crying rape should be the same as the punishment for rape
  9. Maybe they had been snorting their coke beforehand
  10. Good! Every woman/man who cries rape should be locked up its ****ing shite being accused of it.
  11. Agreed.
  12. Was this woman a PO or proper Officer?
  13. I'm thinking PO rather than proper orrafice. She's fecking rats as well
  14. And her then boyfriend (who she cheated on) stayed with her and married the crack whore?! I thought blokes in the Navy were meant to have a bit of style!
  15. Dunno, I've raped worse...