JAG

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by BuggerAll, Jan 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

JAG: Mrs sknn and I used to watch JAG on sky FX289 before moving to Cyprus. I don't normaly like soap opera, but this one was so good... I've tried to find it on DVD but no one seems to have it. Nothing on Amazon BOL or E-bay (including thier US sites) anybody got any idea where I can get the whole series?

I noticed some one has an avatar of Catherine Bell - why can't all marine officers look like that?

2. BuggerAll

Thanks for the link. $300 for the whole TV series! I have a feeling that I will never swing that by 'She that must be obeyed' but I'll try.

3. Its the same with mrs riverclerk!! Whenever I want something its always too expensive, but whenever she wants something, no matter the cost, Its always a bargain!!

4. It lost it's magic for me after the NI episode whick looked like 1920's chicago with the left over cars from the sweeney and inspector morse

5. The ni episode was really funny though every Americian cliche about Northern ireland . Bigoted Ruc officers, Brave but misguided freedom fighters .The red double decker with carnaby street as a destination was one of the more relastic bits .
    The ira man going out by ramming a pig in a car classic comedy :lol:

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

7. BuggerAll

Oddly enough Mrs sknn thinks $300 is a bargain so stand by for hours of viewing pleasure chez sknn.

Oh and I agree the NI episode was woeful.

8. I don't usually watch American TV Series, but I do make an exception with JAG. It forms part of my sad and lonely life, every night on FX at 2000. It is a good series, but did go down the hill towards the end. You will also note from my Avatar that a certain USMC Lt Col does it for me too. I have been looking to collect the series and found it hard. Cheers for the link. Last night Mac finally didn't marry that false Aussie, who later topped himself in real life. A real life Walt, if you are interested, just google Trevor Goddard.

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

jUst for you,Guru,Catherine Bell.
    (See she's now in Threshold<Sky1 Wed 9pm)
    Spike

Attached Files:

10. How about this

Attached Files:

11. Occasionally, some bright spark who tapes them, sells the entire series on Ebay so if you want it cheaper try there. I must say though that I prefer Lt Cmdr Brumby to Clayton Webb - the smug b*****d...he has the face that I just want to keep punching. Got back from the sandpit and watched the entire series everyday for 9 months. Annoyed the wife no end especially as it was on at my son's bedtime! Even my 2 year old recognises it and have got him to watch it! Mind you...FX does show some superb shows at the moment, really getting into Third Watch and NCIS....

12. Yes FX is good. But I have to say that I detest that coffee swilling wnaker on Navy NCIS. There was an episode of JAG where the two series came together and I wanted to kill him. Sign of a good actor I suppose.

13. Agree, JAG is a great series and I've been watching for a couple of years now.

Must do wonders for US Navy/US Marine Corp recruiting (until they find out its nothing like what they see in the series :wink: ).