Jade...who wins the money?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Zapped, Mar 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else running a death pool at work? 0315 this morning for the winner!! Some lucky git won a whole tenner at our place. I think he's going to donate half of it to a cancer charity.....and buy a packet of fags with the rest,

2. We're all winners mate.

3. Didn't like her on the programme but think in her last days she showed much bravery. Hope she rests in peace.

4. Another winner of the best CA thread ever.

5. Bravery? I don't remember seeing her storm a machine gun nest or carry a load of her mukkas out of a burning tank? All I saw was a malingering dunce being used by Clifford to milk as much money as possible out of Jezzer Kyle watching chavs.

6. I thought Arrse was doing a 'mufty Friday' sort of thing. For one day only, anyone can post utter tonk in CA and get away with it. :roll:

If thats the case, can we bring games in too? I'm off to get my Kerplunk and Buckaroo.......

7. There are many kinds of bravery, LF, and she faced death as certainly as if she stormed a machine gun nest.

8. What? By lying in a bed rotting away? Yeah, dead fucking brave that. :roll: It's not as if she had a choice is it? And to be honest, her tiny brain probably just thought it was another episode of Big Bruvva.

Jade Goody, You have been evicted. Please leave the Human race.

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

:rofl:

10. Just to ensure that this goes to the hole may I introduce Corpse munging

11. I wasn't aware Jade Goody was actually human.

My money would have been on her/it being a pig or a frankenstein monster.

12. That made me giggle lots to. Cheers flash That could be up there with the Happy Skyscrappers line from Cait

13. Mr Cifford?

14. What did Jade Goody do that was different to thousands of others in the same predicament?
    Why the hell should she be held up as a heroin?

15. No, you're right she should have been held up as cocaine instead. or perhaps 'E'? .........After being held up as a heroin, you understand.