Jade Goodys Marathon ends in tears

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Random_Task, Apr 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. she was a fat , ugly piggy faced munter anyway :lol: i wish i was there to watch the tidal waves of fat rolling up and down her body as she "ran", damn

feck me what did she expect 8O
  2. Has anyone assessed how much damage she did to the road surface? It could cost millions to repair!
  3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

If only they hadn't changed it's name to 'Snickers' , they're was probably a reasonably good chocolate bar joke just waiting in there somewhere.
  4. According to the Guardian she lasted 18 miles! Just think of the damage!
  5. That girl should be sterilised.
  6. Fair enough, she's a total waste of skin, but she managed EIGHTEEN miles! I'm amazed, she should be held up as an example to the whingers who struggle to knock out three.
  7. She's 24 years old?

a) She looks much older.
    b) Hasn't she been around for years?
    c) Does that mean she'll be around for many, many years to come?

8. Well yeah but 18 miles in 3 and half months is all that hard now is it?

Ok so she really took a bit over 5 hours.
  9. *She said her training diet had consisted of Chinese takeaways, curries and beer.

OK I better get training and eating better foods, I had hoped it might have helped me to be a world champ in an CFT (BPFA), I guess not :(
  10. Hope she got some money for the charity that had relied on her.
  11. I think she drank it all away during her 18 month(sorry mile) hike around the course :)
  12. She didn't finish because she is a fat ferkin halfwit, most things she does whiff of disaster,

she is either being marketed really cleverly as the bimbling village idiot or her PR are shoite

Either way she managed to move her lardy waste of a space arrse 18 miles, which in this day and age is not a bad effort

Lets hope she collects some cash and any deficit is made up from her own fame filled celebrity pocket
  13. She should be able to set new records at RAF IOT.