Jade Goody website 'troll' from Manchester jailed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by flamingo, Oct 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was going to put this in the NEWS forum, but figured the NAAFI would probably be more in keeping...

(p.s. extra points for anybody who can identify which ARRSEr is going to be not posting for the next 9 weeks, assuming time off for good behaviour)

BBC News - Jade Goody website 'troll' from Manchester jailed

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fuckinell! That's arrse on its toes into the night then!

3. I'll be a good boy from now on, honest guv. I never had anything to do with any dead chav's facebook memorial page and I know nothing about Nissan Micra's.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You're not typing that from your cell after being given a good telling off by Mr Big in the shower block then . . . . of course not, you'd still be in there!

5. 1. He's unemployed, and yet he can afford to have internet access. Feck, arse, what's the country coming to, etc.

2. Jade Goody's family have decided that the best way to deal with their daughter's death is by being perpetual grief whores on Facebook. They deserve everything they get.

6. I can't say anything bad about him or i'll be locked up again.

8. See the other thread you knobs - we've already established it's JuanR111

9. Is it really? OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I see now!!!!!!!!!

cock. :)

10. Get a job wanker.

11. Got one thanks. Get a sense of humour transplant, you fucking dullard.

12. PS: Cancer - the gift that keeps on giving. ;)

13. Skint boy cuuuuuuurnt. I win. Out.

14. To avoid "social cleansing", "the final solution for the poor" and, I kid you not, "the end of civilization", he social's paying £2,000 a week to rent him a house with a 3 car garage and swimming pool next door to Wayne and Coleen. Wouldn't you expect the landlord to throw in free broadband for that kind of money?

15. So you can be jailed for offending the family of a dead person? Forgive me if I turn this into a Maggie love/hate thread, but where does that leave all the folk who are constantly espousing a street party when Baroness Thatcher dies?