Jade Goody watch

Personally I'd dig the deseased slag up and have her stuffed and mounted in a permanent tribute to the Queen of our hearts. The BB house would be compulsive viewing as we watched her slowly decompose. "Threee fifteen AM in the big brother house and Jades intestines prolapse......'

vvaannmmaann said:
The (dead) gift that keeps on giving.I'm sure the 35k will be going to a charity.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8320934.stm

"Her mother, Jackiey Budden; grandparents John and Sylvia Caddock; aunt and uncle Angela and Trevor Cox; and cousins Lee and Danny Andrews settled the action on Thursday."

Well thats the chav element of the family covered for a few months of beer and role up baccy anyhow.

How many surnames can the immediate "close" family have? and where were they during the early years? as opposed to the "semi-famous" years?

marinamoonmunkee said:
If you have nothing good to say about the dead, then say nothing.
Typical bleeding heart, she was a total fcukwit CHAV when she was alive, famous for being stupid and a window licker.

Fcuking hated her in life, hate her now she is compost and no I didn't cry when Diana died either I actually thought it was bloody inconvenient that everything was bloody shut.

re-stilly said:
and no I didn't cry when Diana died either I actually thought it was bloody inconvenient that everything was bloody shut.
And nor did I but I was getting a bit worried they might cancel the Simpsons.

What sort of strap does the Jade Goody watch have?

Strawberry flavoured so the mongs have got a flavour to suck on

re-stilly said:
marinamoonmunkee said:
If you have nothing good to say about the dead, then say nothing.
Typical bleeding heart, she was a total fcukwit CHAV when she was alive, famous for being stupid and a window licker.

Fcuking hated her in life, hate her now she is compost and no I didn't cry when Diana died either I actually thought it was bloody inconvenient that everything was bloody shut.

Mate I travelled from Newcastle to Dover then onto Hameln on that day and must have heard candle in the wind 500 times, feckin hate that song.

If Jades life and death been in the British press means that just one woman doen't die from the evil disease that cervic cancer is then I don't see what all your problems are.

marinamoonmunkee said:
If Jades life and death been in the British press means that just one woman doen't die from the evil disease that cervic cancer is then I don't see what all your problems are.
It is not what she died of or how she died but the fact she was about as much use to society as nipples on men and to be honest if her only contribution to said society is the fact she died of cancer then it is a sad reflection on the individual.

Plus her own death could have been avoided if she had followed up the screening that had showed an abnormality in the first place, which goes to prove how stupid she actually was.

marinamoonmunkee said:
I understand your concern for Cervical cancer, but please heed the warning on the door:-

Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.

saintstone said:
marinamoonmunkee said:
I understand your concern for Cervical cancer, but please heed the warning on the door:-

Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.
I did heed the warning on the door, just didn't realize how so far up your own arrses some people on here are. Enough said I think.

marinamoonmunkee said:
how has this chubber not been spotted before
TLF isn't working to his usual standards
or have they just cloned it?

marinamoonmunkee said:

You are chubb and I claim my £5

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
flamingo The NAAFI Bar 25
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 4
D Sick Jokes 0