Jade Goody watch

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Personally I'd dig the deseased slag up and have her stuffed and mounted in a permanent tribute to the Queen of our hearts. The BB house would be compulsive viewing as we watched her slowly decompose. "Threee fifteen AM in the big brother house and Jades intestines prolapse......'

2. "Her mother, Jackiey Budden; grandparents John and Sylvia Caddock; aunt and uncle Angela and Trevor Cox; and cousins Lee and Danny Andrews settled the action on Thursday."

Well thats the chav element of the family covered for a few months of beer and role up baccy anyhow.

How many surnames can the immediate "close" family have? and where were they during the early years? as opposed to the "semi-famous" years?

3. It's Jackiey,cuz I is diff'rent,innit!

4. Damn, I thought it was a telling the time sort of watch.

5. If you have nothing good to say about the dead, then say nothing.

6. Ooooooh! Get you.

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

I had nothing good to say about her when she was living what should I have siad about Kojack then?

8. Typical bleeding heart, she was a total fcukwit CHAV when she was alive, famous for being stupid and a window licker.

Fcuking hated her in life, hate her now she is compost and no I didn't cry when Diana died either I actually thought it was bloody inconvenient that everything was bloody shut.

9. And nor did I but I was getting a bit worried they might cancel the Simpsons.

10. I take it you missed the Maddy threads then?
    Throbber.

11. What sort of strap does the Jade Goody watch have?

12. Strawberry flavoured so the mongs have got a flavour to suck on

13. Mate I travelled from Newcastle to Dover then onto Hameln on that day and must have heard candle in the wind 500 times, feckin hate that song.

14. If Jades life and death been in the British press means that just one woman doen't die from the evil disease that cervic cancer is then I don't see what all your problems are.