Jade Goody,the final insult.

I wonder who the bi-sexual footie player is? I'd of said Beckham but he's not in the premier league. So I'll go for Ronaldo. Goody...who's she?

My heart bleeds

Isn't it Ashley Cole?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
wet_blobby said:
I wonder who the bi-sexual footie player is? I'd of said Beckham but he's not in the premier league. So I'll go for Ronaldo. Goody...who's she?
I would laugh if it was Ashley Cole, considering how fit his missus is. He does look very wet and pathetic though, and is always very 'trendily' dressed. But the smart money would be on Cristiano.

Ashley Cole did'nt he threaten legal action about a story that was due to be published in the News of the World about him and Sol Campbell something to do with a video of him sticking a mobile phone up his arse IIRC

I'm so glad that Max Clifford has put my mind to rest about Jade Goody, now I know for sure that she had no talent.

In regards to gay footballers - Christiano Ronaldo and the entire Arsenal 1st team.

In South East England born n raised,
on reality tv i spent most of my days,
bein all racist an actin a fool,
was disgusting destroyed all of the gene pool,
when a couple of cells that were up to no good,
startin makin trouble in my VAGINAlhood,
i got one bit of cancer an my doc got scared he said 'were puttin you on chemo say goodbye to your hair!'
I pulled up in a hearse around seven or 8 n' yelled to my family im in hell smell ya later,
looked at my tombstone i was finally there,
to lie in my grave as the tit without hair.'"

tetrafin said:
In South East England born n raised,
on reality tv i spent most of my days,
bein all racist an actin a fool,
was disgusting destroyed all of the gene pool,
when a couple of cells that were up to no good,
startin makin trouble in my VAGINAlhood,
i got one bit of cancer an my doc got scared he said 'were puttin you on chemo say goodbye to your hair!'
I pulled up in a hearse around seven or 8 n' yelled to my family im in hell smell ya later,
looked at my tombstone i was finally there,
to lie in my grave as the tit without hair.'"

class, have just picked my self off the floor. that was the funniest thing i have sang to myself in ages!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
flamingo The NAAFI Bar 25
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 4
D Sick Jokes 0