Jade Goody.....say no more!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by fastmedic, May 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jade Goody IQ

Just as I thought that her IQ could not dip any further, this is spouted from her divine lips. Hope that her partner is hunting her intelligence rather than her good looks............ :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry.....how long is a mile??????? 8O

fastmedic

2. Why is everyone so mean to her? She's a lovely person... :p

Right, and now for the slagging - Stupid cow, so many people want to run the marathon for good causes and that fat, stupid bint stopped someone from fulfilling their dream. Cow.

To give her credit 21miles wasn't a bad effort and at least she kept going til she collapsed... fat cow...

3. Don't dress it up crabby.....just say what you mean. :D

You want her really, don't you.........admit it................ :twisted:

4. Yes, I'm pumping just thinking about her

Anyone got any tissues? :p

5. Just wait until you have seen her stretch marks............does it for me.

See, I told you I was sick :evil:

fastmedic

6. I think she has found her niche in the world of celebrity

Most people don a stupid, unfeasibly ugly or ridiculous appearance to raise extra money before taking part.

She was born with her own ready built ridiculous appearance/persona 8O

Who said z list celebrities were worthless?

Only shame is that the marathon has to end because while the ugly bint is out of breath we don't have to hear her inane chatter.

Now if David Blane wants to impress me he would spend 7 days suspended in a glass box with her, of course assuming they could find a crane that could elevate her fat lard arse into the air in the first place. 8O

7. He is welcome to the pleasure of whatever it is......

On the other hand....bu@@er the money, she is a grunter and no amount of cosmetic surgery will alter that. Nature never lies :twisted: :twisted:

fastmedic

9. Wouldn't it have been more in the spirit to have completed but in a slower time? Who was that boxer that took a week or so to finish because he could barely walk due to being nearly paralysed for life after a fight?

Oh sod it.......! yes she does make that whale that floated up the Thames look anorexic! :twisted:

10. Green_Homer.......stop being nasty to whales. Just because beauty is skin deep and Jade is inside out is not a reason to mock 8O

Don't mock the afflicted..........well don't get caught!!

fastmedic

11. Lets be honest the fat, ugly, useless retarded munter managed 21miles when potential recruits near enough die doing the 1.5mile.

12. Birdy, there must have been food at the finish line. Incentive always works :twisted: :evil:

fastmedic

13. Thank god you didn't mention a kebab. Would bring back flashbacks of the ol Jade's kebab moment on Big Brother, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

14. Do you mean this moment?

[​IMG]

15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Thank's Guko,Just got up,having breakfast & see THAT minger stareing from my pc screen!Put me right off my Shreddies!