Jade Goody - Id poke her.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_AB, Jan 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm not a fan of Big Brother or any other rpogramme where 'celebrity' has-beens or 'f*ckwit' wannabes appear, but I've just been reading Yahoo news and apparantly all of the D list 'celebs' who are going to appear in the next one are complaining about the fat daft lass Goody being on the show. They're scared that she'll steal the limelght apparantly. What a bunch of sorry f*cks they are.

As an aside and more importantly, I'd love to do Jade, roughly and with gusto. She strikes me as being daft enough to agree to anything...so if I do score with her in the future, who's up for a gang bang?
  2. Count me in biscuits, as long as I don't have to bury her after.
  3. Nah, just no. I can't even contemplate that. No, what are you crazy?
  4. Yeh id bang her
  5. From the rear as long as I don't have to see the grinner :lol:

6. I like the way that all these stupid d list stars come out of the woodwork when there's a chance to resurrect their flagging careers. but Jade ? FFS, she's worse then a munter !! Mind you, there's rumours that her Mum and Grandparents are going to get a look in.....If that's true, sign me up for the gang-bang then !!! Keep it in the family and all that.
  7. No, no, no, no and erm .... no. Even if I had standards, I still wouldn't.
  8. I have to admit that i've certainly done worse, so count me in :hump:

Having also spent most of my formative years in Saarf Laandan, i could probably translate for you as well :D
  9. Like I said, as long as I don't have to dispose of the body, im happy :D
  10. Goody the gurner - NO WAY.

11. That is just wrong. So wrong.
  12. I've done a lot worse so why break the habit of a lifetime? :D
  13. [​IMG]

Just like shagging a giant baby!
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Quite Brewmeister, that is rather the point, it is Horribly Horribly wrong......

But would you??????

I'll take one of the remaining vacancies as she looks to be getting a bit full up!
  15. You know, I saw her on the TV the other week and with a bit of make-up and her hair done she didn't look half bad.

Credit to her, she's lot some beef too and is now cuddly as opposed to fat minger. I imagine her to have a beautifully smooth labia, quite tight, eager to moisten at the lightest touch and with a pleasant bouquet.

I freely admit that I wouldn't "do" her, I would make love to her, pleasuring in her whimpers of passion and the ecstasy etched on her face, rejoicing and maybe shedding a tear as I spurted my seed deep in her womb.

Then, and only then, would I release the demon in her by splitting open her stomach, releasing the demon in the spillage of her offal.

Lets face it, she's got beautiful skin which would easily re-upholster my battered 3 seater and I'm quite keen to use her mummified snatch as a wallet.