Jade Goody gets worse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Sep 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Seems poor old Jade is going from bad to worse.

More good news

well shit happens.

2. Can´t believe the daft muppet didn´t seek help earlier... like I don´t know the FIRST time she was told about her cancer.

3. msr

msr LE

shame

4. If it started to move she will will be riddled with it by now... No stopping it now... with luck.

5. nuva set of interviews in hello lined up for her then

6. Believe what you like but it was on the news yesterday that there was no spread after she had a hysterectomy a couple of days ago.

But who really gives a fuck? Surely the site's bandwidth could put to better use?

7. Hasn't she got a cracking set of tits?

8. Not for much longer if the cancer's spread!
    Anyways they will be down round her ankles in a few years fucking munter

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

certainly good enough to stick a few pegs on!

10. The way things are going, it doesn't look like she has got a couple of years :twisted:

As was said earlier, who gives a toss :lol:

11. Always with the negative waves.

12. cud wait for her to die then restuff them tho

13. Does this mean she is gonna have her twat cut off?About time,it should of been done long ago in the intrests of the species.

14. The only reason I'd have for not wanting Jade to pop her clogs in an extended and painful way is the fact she has two kids. Losing a mum is pretty awful for any kid. I was only 5 when I lost my mother in Savacentre and it's haunted me ever since. Stupid, loose cnuted whore.

15. think of what we will be losing - all the grammar and prose that she is famous for not to mention her work on anglo-indian realations