Jade Goody - before the SAS and after...

#1
I am really surprised that no-one picked up this:

Mail On Sunday

I somehow doubt that the SAS are that good and suspect that Photoshop was given a good kicking (call me cynical...), but I am open to persuasion!

Litotes
 
#2
Alas it won't change the drivel that comes out of that dainty little mouth of hers :roll:
 
#3
Litotes said:
I am really surprised that no-one picked up this:

Mail On Sunday

I somehow doubt that the SAS are that good and suspect that Photoshop was given a good kicking (call me cynical...), but I am open to persuasion!

Litotes
But more importantly what were you doing reading the daily hate?
 
#4
jarrod248 said:
The only way she has lost that is by surgery. Two weeks it's drivel, looks to me like them tits have been done too. She should have had her snout done at the same time.
That's nothing... after 3 weeks 8O
 

Attachments

#5
Jade admits the tough exercise regime and low-fat, high-protein diet left her sobbing and nearly broken.
the diet wasn't a total change for her then....
 
#7
jarrod248 said:
a_nony_mouse said:
jarrod248 said:
The only way she has lost that is by surgery. Two weeks it's drivel, looks to me like them tits have been done too. She should have had her snout done at the same time.
That's nothing... after 3 weeks 8O
Has that photo been leaked?
No, it might encourage all the impressionable teenagers down the path to anorexia :wink:
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
I happen to have a copy of the unedited picture that shows where it all went, temporarily . . .

 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#13
a_nony_mouse said:
Alas it won't change the drivel that comes out of that dainty little mouth of hers :roll:
Actually, it's not a conversation I would want with her. :wink:
 
#14
old_fat_and_hairy said:
a_nony_mouse said:
Alas it won't change the drivel that comes out of that dainty little mouth of hers :roll:
Actually, it's not a conversation I would want with her. :wink:
True - gob, arrse, gob, wipe beefy bayonet on curtains, rifle handbag for loose change, leave door open on way out:Endex :twisted:
 
#15
When can we expect the thrilling one hour "TV special" on how the evil old trout lost £5k?
 
#16
It's amazing what you can do with lighting and retouching. She is still a pig! But I would, if you wouldn't, perhaps you are a pederast!
 
#17
I do her............................. with a 50000 volt cattle prod
 
#18
a_nony_mouse said:
Alas it won't change the drivel that comes out of that dainty little mouth of hers :roll:
Dainty little mouth? I beg to differ, modeled on Tyne Mouth that was her big problem, mouth in motion before brain (now her brain is dainty). :judge:
 
#19
There is no way that she's a size 10 in that after shot. She's a fat gobby who.re who should be fed through a mincer and packaged off to africa to solve 3rd world famine.
 
#20
BUDGIE-MIA said:
a_nony_mouse said:
Alas it won't change the drivel that comes out of that dainty little mouth of hers :roll:
Dainty little mouth? I beg to differ, modeled on Tyne Mouth that was her big problem, mouth in motion before brain (now her brain is dainty). :judge:
Sorry, was in sarcastic mode :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
flamingo The NAAFI Bar 25
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 4
D Sick Jokes 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads