Jad Goody has £500k knicked...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Apr 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Alright,own up! Who shagged her??
    Things Go Bad For Goody
    Updated: 02:13, Wednesday April 19, 2006

Big Brother celebrity Jade Goody has said she has become the victim of a chequebook fraud which could cost her up to £500,000.

The reality television star reported the theft to police in Harlow, Essex, after discovering a number of cheques had been taken from her chequebook.

Goody told The Sun she was missing a substantial sum of money from her Abbey National account and believed a friend was responsible for the thefts.

She said: "A number of cheques have gone missing, so it could be anything up to half a million.

"I have been a victim of theft from someone who I thought was quite close.

"It's upsetting, I don't need this, I'm so busy and I just don't want the aggro."

Goody, who appeared in series three of the Channel 4 show, said she had noticed gaps in the sequence of cheque numbers in her chequebook.

On closer inspection, she spotted that cheques had been cut out with a razor.

Stupid funking ugly cow!

2. 500 lbs loss would suit her more, i would have thought. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Goody loses 500, 000 pounds? Well it's a start.

Edited to add bugger, knocker beat me to it :)

4. if you had made the 2 backed beast with her. Would you admit it ?

5. I was going to comment on the fact that that thick, know-nothing, fat, no-body (or too much body?), trollop had that much money.

Then I remembered John Prescott.......

6. Was probably pikeys from East Angular

7. That's abroad innit?

8. Ummmm

Who gives a toss?

9. I misread and saw "Jad Goody has 500k kicked" and thought it might be people venting their anger on that ugly cow!!

*sigh*

Perhaps if they bankrupt her she'll loose some weight

10. Where the hell does she she find that much money!

Im considering turning commy jsut so that talentless cows that do nothing for the world dont get rich!

11. perhaps is she goes bankrupt we can all forget about that fat yet so little blip on the radar of television.
    She is most definitly number 1 on my hit list. Way ahead of phillip Schofield and Sven Goran

12. It says a lot about the woman, that she had in excess of £500k in her Abbey National account, and that she left the corresponding cheque books lying about. :roll:
    Anyone that stupid doesnt deserve that sort of money.

13. why would someone go to the effort of cutting them out with a razor?? mine are perforated.

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

According to the sport,it was the one she shaves with! :lol: What she shave's is still under investigation!

15. Duh! When you rip them out of the cheque book, you can see the little perforated bit and notice its missing, whereby when you razor it out from the spine of the book, your victim can't see there is one missing from the middle of the cheque book!

Any scouser could tell you that

Doh, should this be on the scouser joke thread :D