Jacqui Smith to resign

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just breaking on Sky News,The home secretary is to resign her post at the next cabinet reshuffle.

Home Sec resigns
  2. Jumped before she was pushed?
  3. She got a whisper of impending doom. Even someone as dumb as her couldn't fail to see the 'writing on the wall'.
  4. Pity she is not resigning period!!!! But sorry she would not get her big Brucie bonus if she goes now would she??? Better to wait until the election when she can claim even more from the tax payer!! total waste of space.
  5. Every little helps I suppose. Just remember that there are plenty more of her sort waiting to take her place :cry:
  6. Yup.

Now lets bring on the fraud charges and see how she enjoys being on the recieving end of her own pathetic policies.

And lets see who replaces her,the options are wide open as a lack of talent,intelect and ability are apparently no bar to holding one of the highest offices in the crazy world of Gordon Brown.
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Oh dear,Sky's politiacal reporter just said Broon is loosing control of his government..Talk about understatement...
    Now another three are going.

How the bloody hell do you get a 'non existant mortgage?'
    Surely you'd have to produce exidence of a mortgage in order to make a claim? :evil:
    If we did that we'd be locked up for FRAUD!! But he'll get away with it as it's alright because he's paying it back. (probably at £2 a week!)
  8. Splendid.
    Now hopefully the bich will do the decent thing and top herself.

9. Luckily the vast (I say again, vast) majority of the British public won't be voting for them, so they won't get in.
  10. Wonder who the next useless twonk will be? Not that I care.
  11. Is he going to have anyone left after the star chambers, or self destructive enough to want to be in government by the end of the week :p.
  12. Is it worrying that the happy dance seems to have broken out across the office at this news?
  13. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

BBC R4 are reporting that she will step down at the next reshuffle. Downing Street are dismissing it as 'speculation'.
  14. Wondeful. Never mind, with a little luck we'll be shot of that cnut soon enough aswell
  15. Please tell me you're having a little giraffe...

Still, he could probably do with a nice 'Grace & Favour' mansion, I mean to say, have you seen the prices for a decent address?