Jackson - The Gravy train quickens momentum

Sorry if been done elsewhere.

Yep! You guessed it. They're al coming out now (Snigger Snigger)

The latest is sad ex-child star Mark Lester. Mark says he is Paris Jackson's biological father. Apparently Michael asked him over a decade ago to donate some sperm. (As all bezzas do!) and he conveniently forgot about it . . . until now! Did he think MJ was drinking it? Bottled , not draft?

They're is some resemblence. Blue eyes, both female, blah blah blah! :roll:

News of the Screws

In an astonishing interview, Jacko's long term pal confessed to the News of the World that he secretly donated sperm to help the singer have children.

Until two weeks ago the child star of Oscar- winning classic Oliver! had not told ANYONE his story - not even his wife. Even now he has only shared it with his closest family members.

But today Mark, 51, is speaking out, convinced by the uncanny and growing likeness of 11-year-old Paris to his 15-year-old daughter Harriet (pictured above). He is certain he fathered them BOTH. And he has pledged to take a paternity test to PROVE it.

I suspect he believes there's a lot of him in Paris. I was thinking the same thing about myself and his (real) jailbait daugther. :twisted:

Attachments

Michael Who?

Mark Lester I know him, he was in a couple of films once.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bugger

I thought you meant General Jackson going on chat shows to say what he should have done whilst serving.

Still if it boosts his poor service pension.

watch the para-bretheren jump right in

And of course it has nothing to do with a daughter who wants to be a actress and is good looking and all publicity being good publicity