Jacko to pull Polanski

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Rocketeer, May 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems that wacko Jacko has sold his Neverland fantasy farm to pay off mountinf debt and plans to seek ' solace' in an unnamed country should he be cleared of charges in his molestation trial.. posible exlie locations include London [ gawd forbid ] or Paris [works for me ] or possiblt somewhere in Africa [ lots of impoverished little kids there, most of whom never heard of him ]..

or he could go and camp out in Paedoland, Southeast Asia - join the Euro tourists to fave kiddie sites in Thailand, Cambodia and such like...

whereever he goes [ assuming he doesn't end up as Buubba's b!tch in the local hooswgow upon conviction ] it won't be far enough for my taste...

2. Garry Glitter has apparently told reporters (allegedly) that he will put up Wacko Jacko whilst he looks for a property in London.

3. I'm sure that MDN has a pull outcouch he could let Jacko use while he skims the real estate adverts in the Daily Mail or Telegram

4. J_D

J_D LE

noooooooooooooo he'll stay with Mr. "I bend spoons geller in sonning"................. to close for my liking!

5. relax Anya your too old for him!

And the wrong sex!

6. He could always hang out with Gary Glitter in Cambodia.
    They could wile away the long tropical nights trading shagging dits, and sniffing each other's index fingers...