Jackass's Ryan Dunn dead

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigbird67, Jun 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone have him on the dead pool!

Ryan Dunn

The stunt where they shoved a toy car up his arse in a condom then had him turn up at the ER complaining of tummy ache was hilarious!!

2. Apparently speed may have been a factor in the fatal crash. They don't say which kind though.

3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

What a ridiculously tame way to go; car into a tree? He might at least have rolled a seven in a comedy accident involving a trebuchet, some dwarves and a skateboard.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Who had him in the Dead Pool 2011?

5. God rest his cracking beard, guess it will be singed to fuck now.

6. Im checking my giveafuckometer every ten minutes however not a flicker as yet. I'll keep you guys updated

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Yet you felt the urge to tell everyone just how much you don't care after clicking on this thread of your own free will? Odd.

8. yes, the irony is not lost on me. However, I notice I have shoes on my feet however I'm currently sat on my arse. Again, the irony :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dusty in here. RIP. Stand eas.................Ah-can't stop: me tea is ready. Soz.

Attached Files:

10. Fer goodness sake...he crashed and burned on a TREE not a bleedin' lamp-post! You just can't get the grief-whores these days...TUT!

11. Why would people put giant butt plugs at a roadside shrine?

12. Although he wasn't driving, his mate took him out in some style, this is the 911 after.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Clearly you didn't watch the video up there ^^^ :mrgreen::donut:

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's not a 911, it's a recovery truck.

• Like Like x 2