Jack Tweed charged with rape

Jade Goody's cnut in the news again then....

VM
I thought the forum was called "Current Affairs, News and Analysis". I stand ready to be corrected, but I'm not sure why this thread is NAAFI bar territory, when it is being reported on BBC and every broadsheet.

Mod - Please move or bin if you think appropriate

chasndave said:
VM
I thought the forum was called "Current Affairs, News and Analysis". I stand ready to be corrected, but I'm not sure why this thread is NAAFI bar territory, when it is being reported on BBC and every broadsheet.

I always thought the Int Cell was a prime forum for topics such as this, maybe it would receive a better reception in there?

Further evidence of how fecked up our media and values are. I believe that this is a "tell-all" story and should be filed under File 13, along with the self-seeker Jordan, her Greco-Aussie hubby and all of that Z-list melange. Thank god I have a wife to listen/observe that strata of society and don't have to get too close to it myself - with my blood pressure!

Cuddles said:
Further evidence of how fecked up our media and values are. I believe that this is a "tell-all" story and should be filed under File 13, along with the self-seeker Jordan, her Greco-Aussie hubby and all of that Z-list melange. Thank god I have a wife to listen/observe that strata of society and don't have to get too close to it myself - with my blood pressure!
I take it now would not be a good time to discuss last night's Big Brother final then Cuddles? :D

Cuddles said:
Thank god I have a wife to listen/observe that strata of society and don't have to get too close to it myself - with my blood pressure!
Harrumphs loudly.

Civilian said:
Is this really news?
Who cares what the numpty gets up to!
the alleged victim? Her bank manager? The lawyers who are going to be raking it in over this? The tabloids?

ABrighter2006 said:
Cuddles said:
I take it now would not be a good time to discuss last night's Big Brother final then Cuddles? :D
Why you low down...grrr! I ought to horsewhip you on the steps of your club... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

chasndave said:
VM

You are quite correct.But knowing the depth of warmth and affection the Arrsers have for Tweed,the "Other Place" will enable the Arrsers to fully express their outpouring of sadness at this most tragic news. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dusty_jacket The NAAFI Bar 23
Taffnp The NAAFI Bar 22
W The Intelligence Cell 60