Jack Tweed charged with rape

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chasndave, Sep 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Obviously since his fat grotter of a Mrs has gone cold he's getting the horn again.......

Couldn't have happened to a better bloke; the f***ing bell-end.............
  2. Mod,please move to the Naafi,before the trouble starts.
  3. Jade Goody's cnut in the news again then....
  4. See what I mean!
  5. VM
    I thought the forum was called "Current Affairs, News and Analysis". I stand ready to be corrected, but I'm not sure why this thread is NAAFI bar territory, when it is being reported on BBC and every broadsheet.

Mod - Please move or bin if you think appropriate
  6. Throw away the key.No hang the fcuking wasterel. :x
  7. Although he is a c0ck, it is far more likely that the little southern slut did it for publicity and a £20000 tell-all story
  8. I always thought the Int Cell was a prime forum for topics such as this, maybe it would receive a better reception in there?
  9. Is this really news?
    Who cares what the numpty gets up to!
  10. Indeed!
  11. I'm with Jonno, why would he need to rape? He's got Flatdicks practically throwing themselves on his cock.
  12. Further evidence of how fecked up our media and values are. I believe that this is a "tell-all" story and should be filed under File 13, along with the self-seeker Jordan, her Greco-Aussie hubby and all of that Z-list melange. Thank god I have a wife to listen/observe that strata of society and don't have to get too close to it myself - with my blood pressure!
  13. I take it now would not be a good time to discuss last night's Big Brother final then Cuddles? :D
  14. Harrumphs loudly.
  15. the alleged victim? Her bank manager? The lawyers who are going to be raking it in over this? The tabloids?