jack straw dubs the police as lazy

Straws opinon on Civ pol

IMO - This man is an A GRADE w@nker - judging the fact that his govt has helped contribute to the red tape that stops coppers actually catching criminals on the streets because they are too busy being under preassure to forfil facking shitty statistics by filling out more paperwork.

I have 2 mates in the federalis the poor bastards get fragged to death and then when they catch the purpatrator the courts pat them on the head and say never mind....

Again the NHS is of the same ilk - red tape and not the grass roots of treating people. These civil servants who make these rules need to be gripped and slung out and half these ******* whom are in parliament.

Spin and drivel..... Wheres the BUS KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Jack"man of"Straw. A complete waste of rations; I still cringe when I remember his pathetic attempt to suck up to his Muslim constituents. "Inshallah"? Pass the sick-bag. 8O :puker:

Besides, a politician calling someone lazy is like Bin Ladin calling someone a terrorist. :roll:

Classic Liebour spin…

Fvck up the Police by burying them in Yuman Rights legislation, then blame the Police! 8O

I'm sure the Usual Suspects® will be along shortly to defend the party line.

There's no such thing as 'lazy' staff - just poorly recruited, shoddily managed, badly motivated staff.

The police are a bag of sh*t, but through no fault of their own. A number of them are mentally or physically not up to the job (due to 'fair', 'equal', 'diverse' recruiting), and the many who are have their hands bound so tightly by PC red tape that they can't operate effectively. I'm not surprised they're lacking the motivation to arrest criminals who know their rights inside out and will walk free within hours of being arrested, particularly when the police have so little respect amongst the general public.

I could go on, but I think I'll finish by pointing out that the police worked fine a few years back. It was politics (of both shades, but particuarly Labour over the last 12) who have brought about the current state of affairs.

DeltaDog said:
There's no such thing as 'lazy' staff - just poorly recruited, shoddily managed, badly motivated staff.

The police are a bag of sh*t, but through no fault of their own. A number of them are mentally or physically not up to the job (due to 'fair', 'equal', 'diverse' recruiting), and the many who are have their hands bound so tightly by PC red tape that they can't operate effectively. I'm not surprised they're lacking the motivation to arrest criminals who know their rights inside out and will walk free within hours of being arrested, particularly when the police have so little respect amongst the general public.

I could go on, but I think I'll finish by pointing out that the police worked fine a few years back. It was politics (of both shades, but particuarly Labour over the last 12) who have brought about the current state of affairs.
Yup!! What he says! A good working police force was destroyed by LIABOR for it's own ends,the result is a neutered,so P.C.(I won't call them a force) outfit that their about harmless to anything other than motorists!

countymounty said:
DeltaDog said:

Yup!! What he says! A good working police force was destroyed by LIABOR for it's own ends,the result is a neutered,so P.C.(I won't call them a force) outfit that their about harmless to anything other than motorists!
Totally agree with ALL the above! :x

Sigh, that c*nt is my local MP. He once did a speaker-box thing and got heckled to death when he couldnt answer simple questions being asked by the crowd. Absolute pube.

'Stuttering' Jack Straw is an unreconstructed 'Stalinist' - end of. He is a danger to this country and somehow has survived in high office for a very long time - too long.

The Police in this country are 'cattle-trucked' - 'cattle-trucked' by the opportunistic, ill thought out, knee-jerk, eye-catching, political points scoring plethora of legislation AND the mountains and mountains of wholly unnecessary bureaucracy heaped upon them by this awful government.

I pray that the replacement government will have someone with Mrs. Thatcher's guts, leadership, drive and determination to rectify this, and other shambles, brought about by the political pygmies who have exercised power over us (not for us) for more than twelve years.

Didn't Straw get caught out as a student marxist supporting the throwing of petrol bombs at police or am I confusing him with another Labour politician?

lsquared said:
'Stuttering' Jack Straw is an unreconstructed 'Stalinist' - end of. He is a danger to this country and somehow has survived in high office for a very long time - too long.

The Police in this country are 'cattle-trucked' - 'cattle-trucked' by the opportunistic, ill thought out, knee-jerk, eye-catching, political points scoring plethora of legislation AND the mountains and mountains of wholly unnecessary bureaucracy heaped upon them by this awful government.

I pray that the replacement government will have someone with Mrs. Thatcher's guts, leadership, drive and determination to rectify this, and other shambles, brought about by the political pygmies who have exercised power over us (not for us) for more than twelve years.
You Must be high or just mental thatcher was tw@t bliderberger with non of what u said to describe her

As for the straw-man thats another tw@t too,but he is right that police are lazy but thats just cause there all double chinned and double bellied nowadays

Just had two policemen at my door looking for a lad that may be lost.
Very professional, very pleasant, finally succumbed to SWMBO'd entreaties to "have a cuppa tea" a la Mrs Doyle.

If jack is slating the Police for their 'laziness'.... what is about to break?

Who/what is he trying to protect or at the very least sh1t deflect on to the Bobbies?

I am guessing, that crime figures are showing that liarbours infatuation with banning knives, guns and anything else they can think of, isn't working to cut the crime like they thought it would.

So it must be the Police being 'lazy' in having to spend 12 hours doing paperwork for every 5 minutes they spend policing.

The police, like many other services are under constant scrutiny due to this incompetent Government mis-handling, our Police are only as good as the resources & regulation they have to deal with, & with Courts dealing with criminals in such soft, pathetic and PC Brigade ways no wonder our Police are constantly frustrated.

A recent debate on R4 on the change & modernisation of the force or service, highlighted more officers are more like social workers in certain forces, Jack Straw is a pathetic excuse for an MP along with quite a few other's that need to be booted out,

Considering that Liebour has called for swamping cuts in the service to implemented by 2014, the spin from this Government is gutwrenching,
http://www.whitehallpages.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=267805

Mr Straw needs to get his own house in order before slating others, tw@t

Maybe I've just been unlucky in the Forces I've had to deal with, but I haven't experienced any enthusiasm in the policemen I've met for deterring, detecting or pursuing career criminals.

Even in cases where neighbours or family had clear evidence of identity of a culprit in the act, the policemen who attended showed no interest. Security camera footage showing a face square on might very well not be admissable in Court north of the border (digital images, see?) but it still to my mind constitutes reliable intelligence on which to act to find actual evidence, particularlt in a small community where people know each other. Oddly enough, I never noticed any Home Secretary, Labour or otherwise, lurking in the bushes whispering to them that they shouldn't bother their arrses following it up with the name they were given.

No doubt the usual suspects will be along to blame it all on 'Zanu Liabore', 'targets' or in fact anything but the policement themselves exercising their discretion towards the path of least activity.

The only problem with this country is the shower of complete , out of touch , ********* we have running it