Jack Straw @ Chilcot Inquiry

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ursus.Maritimus, Jan 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. First thing he does - blame Robin Cook.

2. Well what did you expect?

3. The dead can't defend themselves, surprised the others hadn't thought of that one, I'm sure Mo Mowlem gave the original go order.

This shower of shiite couldn't lay straight in bed.

4. It must have been like this in the Fuhrer Bunker during tha last days of the Reich, everyone's guilty except me!

5. I saw a bit of this. Not sure why he didnt bang on about his constituency being full of muslims to prove hes not a racist

6. Jack Stawman, Wibble, wibble, wriggle wriggle, blah waffle blah dribble. He,s as guilty as Bliar, and he knows it and so does everyone else. Carry on wriggle Jaque. :x :x :x :x

7. As a Jewish politician he's got a (perceived) need to show he's not rabidly anti-Muslim ... still a war criminal mind, collective-responsibility being one of the functions of Cabinet.

8. Funny really. It was a well known and barely disguised fact that Blair's cabinet were expected to be, and were, a nodding cabinet. Blair made all the decisions and they just did as they were told, they have the perfect get out if they just tell the truth. If they try to cover up then they are guilty of collusion and conspiracy after the event.
    A pity Robin Cook isn't alive to defend himself, he was one of the few with enough guts and personal honour to stand up for what he believed. He may have been a mealy mouthed ginger tosser but at least he was an honourable mealy mouthed ginger tosser.

9. Well said MiT, and just show's how low some MP's will go to slope the shoulders :x especially someone who was prepared to stand up to Bliar

I wonder which MP's will be wearing a stab vest for the next round of questioning :)