Jack Lopresti New MP

Now here is a new MP who knows whats required to support the forces, serving Gunner in 266 Battery Royal Artillery and has served in Afganistan
look him up at www.jacklopresti.com

Seems like a good lad. Making it to Training Nights might be a bit of a stretch now though... :p

Spent the last 3 years campaiging with Jack. The new MP for Filton and Bradley Stoke.
Good all round guy, and done a tour in Afghan as well.
Know he will make a huge contribution over the next Parliment, and remib=nd those in the HoC, what serving in the military is all about.

Seems an all round good egg - it is telling that there are far more MPs with forces background on the Conservative benches than on the others. The Liarbour cabinet that sent the Army to war in Iraq and Afghanistan had not one member who had served in the Forces - and very much gave the impression of hating those that they sent.

lsquared said:
There should be some interesting 'exchanges' 'twixt this gentleman and the dull twerp Ainsworth.
Damn isquared you beat me to it.

Especially as his constituency includes Abbey Wood :twisted:

FC

BarkingSpider said:
Any other new MP's that are former forces?
Dan Byles MP (Nuneaton and Bedworth), formerly a Major with RAMC and has a double entry in Guinness book of World Records for rowing the Atlantic and walking to the North Pole...with his Mum!

We worked together for a while and he's an exceptional bloke.

Strait_Jacket said:
BarkingSpider said:
Any other new MP's that are former forces?
Dan Byles MP (Nuneaton and Bedworth), formerly a Major with RAMC and has a double entry in Guinness book of World Records for rowing the Atlantic and walking to the North Pole...with his Mum!

We worked together for a while and he's an exceptional bloke.
Damn those apron strings!!! :D

Man_at_MAN said:
Spent the last 3 years campaiging with Jack. The new MP for Filton and Bradley Stoke.
Know he will make a huge contribution over the next Parliment, and remib=nd those in the HoC, what serving in the military is all about.
Lopresti? Is he a good friend of yours or a good friend of ours? :D

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
BarkingSpider said:
lsquared said:
There should be some interesting 'exchanges' 'twixt this gentleman and the dull twerp Ainsworth.
Assuming the dull twerp is still a minister for anything by the end of this week.
End of the week? You're a pessimist. I don't want to wait to the end of the week to be rid of Brown and his cronies.

bernoulli said:
Man_at_MAN said:
Lopresti? Is he a good friend of yours or a good friend of ours? :D

:lol: I see what you did there...... Donny Brasco!

BuggerAll said:
BarkingSpider said:
lsquared said:
Assuming the dull twerp is still a minister for anything by the end of this week.
End of the week? You're a pessimist. I don't want to wait to the end of the week to be rid of Brown and his cronies.
Well here's hoping. :D
Where Brown's concerned, I'm always pessimistic.