Jack Duckworth is Dead.

How come all the latest celebrity deaths are happening abroad?

Who Jack Duckworth? What or where is Coronation Street?

Deaths come in three's . .

Clive Dunn
Bill Tarmy

. . I'm hoping Chris Moyles suffocating on a particularly large Nigerian penis in a damp Clapham park will be next

Deaths come in three's . .

Clive Dunn
Bill Tarmy

. . I'm hoping Chris Moyles suffocating on a particularly large Nigerian penis in a damp Clapham park will be next
I'll see your Chris Moyles and raise you Piers Morgan for the triple whammy (please God).

add June Brown for the accumulator.

Met him at Granada studios when I got dragged around by the ex-wife, he was a genuine nice bloke and spent about twenty minutes chatting to the Ex (Obviously at this time I hadn't realised she was the evil bitch spawn of Satan yet).

As to Piers Morgan and fatty Moyles can't they both die in a traffic accident on the top gear track?

How come all the latest celebrity deaths are happening abroad?
It's 3 for 1 on JaegerBombs.

Poor Bill fell off his hotel balcony while tripping his tits off and dropping bombs.

Probably.

Braced for a series of repeats of Coronation Street episodes, as if 3 episodes a week isn't enough.

I used to watch when it was Corrie Mon/Wed/Fri and Enders on Tue/Thu. Now it requires endless commitment to keep watching the same stuff for hours and hours with multiple episodes on Mon/Fri. Still, it pleases the OH, so I can escape to read ARRSE and other websites without feeling guilty!