• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jack Duckworth is Dead.

Deaths come in three's . .

Clive Dunn
Bill Tarmy

. . I'm hoping Chris Moyles suffocating on a particularly large Nigerian penis in a damp Clapham park will be next

Met him at Granada studios when I got dragged around by the ex-wife, he was a genuine nice bloke and spent about twenty minutes chatting to the Ex (Obviously at this time I hadn't realised she was the evil bitch spawn of Satan yet).

As to Piers Morgan and fatty Moyles can't they both die in a traffic accident on the top gear track?

Braced for a series of repeats of Coronation Street episodes, as if 3 episodes a week isn't enough.

I used to watch when it was Corrie Mon/Wed/Fri and Enders on Tue/Thu. Now it requires endless commitment to keep watching the same stuff for hours and hours with multiple episodes on Mon/Fri. Still, it pleases the OH, so I can escape to read ARRSE and other websites without feeling guilty!

Latest Threads