Jack Daniels

For those of you that know this Airborne warrior........

He's in the Acute Stroke Ward at FPH...........

Let the piss taking begin!

I suspect he's misunderstood the 'stroke' bit! He's got a shock coming when Gladys the 22 stone Jamaican nurse shows up to give him a bed bath with a wire wool flannel!

He'll have another stroke if Moody goes to give him a bed bath!

It's certainly dusty in here..................and there's dogshit on the carpet. Dishes could do with a wash too. Last time I visit a ******* Fijiian's pad.

He'd better not kark it, the **** owes me a tenner.

all the best JD, see you soon,
jimmy

I don't know Jack Daniels (if that is really his name) but I won't rip him a new one. If he really has landed himself in a the stroke ward because he's just suffered one, then that's no reason for mirth. A tip o' the kevlar to him and a hearty wish from me that he gets better. I know from personal experience how much of a drag that is. The VA hospitals don't even have good books to read while you're in the rack and daytime TV is dire.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
When/where is the wake?

C

cloudbuster

Was this self-inflicted by pulling himself around the room while looking at orange Oompah Loompahs?

I don't know Jack Daniels (if that is really his name) but I won't rip him a new one. If he really has landed himself in a the stroke ward because he's just suffered one, then that's no reason for mirth. A tip o' the kevlar to him and a hearty wish from me that he gets better. I know from personal experience how much of a drag that is. The VA hospitals don't even have good books to read while you're in the rack and daytime TV is dire.
Normally the left side of the face right?