Jack competition

So this thread is just for giggles about jack thing’s you’ve done in your time because either someone upset you or you thought it was funny at the time!
So at the beginning of one of my tours my platoon cmdr got my back up.
At the first opportunity I stuffed the remains of one of my lunch bags behind the headband of his helmet and obviously it must have rotted over months and never found because people always commented about a foul stench when he was in a wagon with them!! Sorry! Not sorry

ACAB

LE
Cool Story Bro.........................................

We had a real twat of a CSM, a real twat, shortt-arrsed little bloke, his pace stick was nearly as tall as him (we called him Yoda). He had a thing about one of the lance jacks and was always having a dig at him. After a while it became obvious that the Lance jack was making tea for the CSM rather a lot. We thought he was brown nosing trying to get Yoda off his back. After a couple of weeks one of the other Lance Jacks commented about his brown nosing behaviour to him. He then informed us that he was actually pissing in the pint pot tea cup every time he made a cuppa for the CSM, oh yeah, and wiping his bell-end around the rim.

Cool Story Bro.........................................

Was that one better?

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
I know of a lad who was jacked on by REME.

He got hold of their sugar tin (Large) and curled one down into it. Then replaced the sugar.

From then on REME made shit brews

RTU'd

LE
I thought it was about winning one of these?
1627112257359.png

But it's not.......when the heading says Jack Competition you think its a real one?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
1627112558466.png

Game for little girlies in the playground?

He got hold of their sugar tin (Large) and curled one down into it. Then replaced the sugar.

Must have been a one of then , from experience, it is usually the REME that get shat on by their parent regiments, unless it is a purely REME unit , then they get shat on by most of their seniors in said unit

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Sing along now. Brown Sugar, why do you taste so…

Issi

LE
None of these are examples of being ‘jack’ though.

Skiffing someone’s mug isn’t a jack move, taking all of the coffee or sugar back to your room would be jack.

Last edited:
So this thread is just for giggles about jack thing’s you’ve done in your time because either someone upset you or you thought it was funny at the time!
At the first opportunity I stuffed the remains of one of my lunch bags behind the headband of his helmet and obviously it must have rotted over months and never found because people always commented about a foul stench when he was in a wagon with them!! Sorry! Not sor
At the first opportunity I stuffed the remains of one of my lunch bags behind the headband of his helmet and obviously it must have rotted over months and never found because people always commented about a foul stench when

This " foul stench" of which you speak,
Did your platoon commander sort of not notice it as it seems everyone else did?

Latest Threads