Jack Bauer is back

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by DeltaDog, May 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. thats the funniest quote I have heard in a long time, I have put it in my sig block as it is funny.

2. Kiefer Sutherland is looking for a new job after his latest series flopped and got cancelled. The show was called "Touch" and the main character was a small boy so I expect Kiefer sacked his agent for getting him involved in that.

3. Jack would be fucked if I was a terrorist. How's he going to extract a confession by shooting me through the kneecaps?

• Like Like x 5
  4. "Chloe, I need you to hack into the ATOS database..."

• Like Like x 2
  5. Evil deltadog truly twisted and evil

6. Well at least the script will be simple, choose one of the following scene options:

1. Jack running around shouting "WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!"
    2. Jack conducting a "robust questioning role-play derived scenario" and shouting "YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!"
    3. Jack just rocks up and shoots a lot of people.

7. You forgot the part where they kidnap his family/female he likes and he does whatever they want.

Still far more entertaining than most of the **** on TV, though.

8. True, SWMBO hates it but I find it fun as it doesn't give a shit about being politically correct.

9. He'd put Mole grips on your ba.... oh, right.

10. Interesting news, but what ever happened to the 24 movie they were supposed to be developing?

11. I gather we're getting this instead.

A 24 movie would be shit, anyway. Aside from the un-Hollywood-like Bauer, the only thing that sets 24 apart from other action productions is the ability to build-up characters over multiple episodes.

12. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

They all sound good to me !

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

13. 24 movie that would take a whole day to watch cmon!

14. She would be better off hacking into the ARRSE database.