Jack Bauer is back

They announced a new season of 24 - called 'Live Another Day' - a few days ago.

I love it. Bauer makes Chuck Norris look like Joe Glenton. Just wish they wouldn't announce it so far in advance.

24 ready to 'Live Another Day' on Fox - NYPOST.com
Kiefer Sutherland is looking for a new job after his latest series flopped and got cancelled. The show was called "Touch" and the main character was a small boy so I expect Kiefer sacked his agent for getting him involved in that.

Jack would be fucked if I was a terrorist. How's he going to extract a confession by shooting me through the kneecaps?

Evil deltadog truly twisted and evil

Well at least the script will be simple, choose one of the following scene options:

1. Jack running around shouting "WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!"
2. Jack conducting a "robust questioning role-play derived scenario" and shouting "YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!"
3. Jack just rocks up and shoots a lot of people.

Well at least the script will be simple, choose one of the following scene options:

2. Jack conducting a "robust questioning role-play derived scenario" and shouting "YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!"
You forgot the part where they kidnap his family/female he likes and he does whatever they want.

Still far more entertaining than most of the **** on TV, though.

Interesting news, but what ever happened to the 24 movie they were supposed to be developing?

Interesting news, but what ever happened to the 24 movie they were supposed to be developing?
I gather we're getting this instead.

A 24 movie would be shit, anyway. Aside from the un-Hollywood-like Bauer, the only thing that sets 24 apart from other action productions is the ability to build-up characters over multiple episodes.

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer

They all sound good to me !

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I've watched all of them loads of times, and still notice something I've missed the next time I watch them.

Who knew that Abby from NCIS was in season 1?