• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jabs query

I'm off to Morocco in September on a TA climbing expedition for ten days and need some assorted injections. As it's an official TA exercise, can I claim the cost back through JPA,and if so , under what heading?

Cheers.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm off to Morocco in September on a TA climbing expedition for ten days and need some assorted injections. As it's an official TA exercise, can I claim the cost back through JPA,and if so , under what heading?

Cheers.
Not all GP practices charge, phone around, change GP, then change back.

My GP " doesn't do jabs, go to occupational health" . They want to charge me £15 just for consultation, ( whatever that is). I think the Welsh system is different to England, but definitely worth a try, thanks.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
My GP " doesn't do jabs, go to occupational health" . They want to charge me £15 just for consultation, ( whatever that is). I think the Welsh system is different to England, but definitely worth a try, thanks.
Yes could be different in Wales but we claim back for the injections. It's a bit cheeky charging for them but many do.

Dunno if you are covered because it is AT but I just claimed my Hep boosters back on Code 74 (Med, Dent, Opt Prescription Fees) on the old F016.

I've been told I need to bring my routine jabs up to date, and the unit gave me a list of what I need doing for the GP, and an HR Form 382A for the doctor to claim costs on. If your trip and the vaccinations it entails are official, surely the Sqn should be able to sort something similar out?

It was our Med Section who were dealing with mine, so perhaps a word with your medic might be of use...?

My unit is going down the same route as that of USMAROX, looks to be a policy decision to have us all brought up to speed with vaccinations.

Latest Threads