J4 UK MT SNCO FOR ONE OF THE OP WE ARE INVOLVED IN

Has any fellow ARRSE member done UK MT SNCO job in the Middle East like Qatar, Turkey etc etc. if yes, PROS and CONS of the Job would be highly appreciated as I got a choice between CQMS for decompression in Cyprus or UK MT SNCO in the middle East. I know this sounds sad but I would rather do this sort of job than me current job as an Admin Sgt. as I am not learning anything new. thank you in advance.

LOUD NOISES

You are a Sgt and cant make a simple decision without asking the entire brain capacity of ARRSE. Stay were you are then. Loon

Yes

It was just like doing it here

Sort work tickets out, servicing, monthly checks, mileage drivers hours etc.

Mostly me on my own just doing it no real dramas.

Has any fellow ARRSE member done UK MT SNCO job in the Middle East like Qatar, Turkey etc etc. if yes, PROS and CONS of the Job would be highly appreciated as I got a choice between CQMS for decompression in Cyprus or UK MT SNCO in the middle East. I know this sounds sad but I would rather do this sort of job than me current job as an Admin Sgt. as I am not learning anything new. thank you in advance.
I think the first thing you should do is contact your local AEC and see if you can do your speelung and maffs lessons.

Your posts make my eyes hurt.

Presumably you got promoted because you were displaying the attributes of a Sgt. Looks like the board does make mistakes!
The board can only trust the 1RO and 2RO (and possibly 3RO/HOA) and what they write.

Which could be objective truth or subjective sh*te.

How I laughed when a Cpl in my old Sqn came off the board...

he's sh*t, why has he come off, he's useless.

This was coming from the people who had written his report!

Even better, he stayed in the Sqn.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Forces Discounts 7
T Reports & Promotion 18
Old crusty Military Discipline 67