J Beharry in Dancing Strictly on X Factor Ice Idol

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pronto_Mike_Uniform, Dec 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is someone having a WAH over at the Beeb?

Johnson Beharry on the list of celebs lined up for the show

"Victoria Cross hero Lance Corporal Johnson Beharry is the first person to take part in the show from outside the worlds of sport and show business.
    He said: "It's completely out of my comfort zone, what I know in life. I came from an island, I have never seen an ice rink before. The only time I seen ice is in the bottom of my drink."
    The contestants have been advised to train for about 10 hours per week."
  2. Good luck to him. I hope he does well. I reckon there's going to be a bit of piss taking though, from the troops!
  3. hope his agent got him a good cash deal. it's all about the cash at that stage folks, all about the cash
  4. Getting paid to fondle the fillies as they triple salco..........deserves another medal if he can pull that off.
  5. Is this going to be Cool Runnings II ?
  6. Hope he wears a rugby scrum cap thinngie besides the traditional lurex, lycra clothing issue. Falls can be more than interesting in his condition. Is he re-badging to the Royal Corps of Muscle Mechanics? Good luck to him though.
  7. piss taking is part of squaddies culture is it not?

seriously though all the best to the guy if he gets through..
  8. LOVE IT!!!!!!! Cooooooooooooollllll Runnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnsssssssssssss!