Ivy Grad

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Feb 24, 2009.

?
  1. Tag and bin her, waste of skin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stay, leave her alone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If it was down to me I'd just get rid, but being a thoughtful and caring kind of chap I thought it best to ask the masses whether they want her / it to stay or get rid.

2. Exactly which Ivy school did she graduate from ?

3. Playschool?

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Poison Ivy I reckon.

5. Fair play to her she gives as good as she gets :?

6. I enjoy laughing at her. I say let her stay but make her wear a dunce hat.

Edit- Thinking of that can we get some amusing but insulting mudguards made up for wankers? The O2 tag is a bit boring.

Ivygrad could have one that reads bitter jilted slut.

7. this website is full of loonies, chavs, tools, sexual deviants, funny fcukers, witty people, the occasional fatherless c*nt and total tools.

removing anyone should be taken seriously less we be left with just one type, which would suck. Especially if it was the tools.

I disagree with the removal.

8. I think you have a good point there, and I always have a lot of fun with the attention Whore :roll:

Maybe that should be her tag " Attention Whore" :D

9. Attention whore tag is a good idea. It is not like she is proud of raising funds to murder British soldiers like KevinB, so if he can stay so should she.

10. Bin her. Except. She's a troll and if banned probably continues posting under her alter ego Imnotawitch or a new username. Let's hope she gets bored with us and leaves by herself eventually.

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Didn't realise ot was female - keep it and have fun.

12. Would have to agree with previous posts, Attention Whore is the perfect tag. Shes a complete tw@t but at least she is entertaining and I have shed many a tear of laughter at her pathetic posts. Shes kind of like Jade Goody's cancer really; you want her to shut the fcuk up and die already, but you know you'll miss laughing at her and despising her when shes gone.

13. It would be a boring old world if we were all the same, as has been mentioned there are worse than her on the site. If it turns into a popularity game there may not be many left ( I would be first against the wall)

14. yeah and me after my "A Hero's welcome..." thread.... :D

15. Oh, goody gum drops, I get to be the pretentious wotsit citing Voltaire: "I disagree with what you say ... etc. etc. yawn."

In her defence, she at least manages to drivel in English, rather than txtng, and is infinitely more bearable than the endless walts and wannabes.

More importantly, where is the line drawn? We are giving space to at least one whose history includes paying for the murders of my former comrades, plus civilians. If we can tolerate him, we can put up with her.

Tag her.

If we are to start excluding people -- and I think you'll find the theory easier than the practice -- then we should exclude anyone who isn't a current or former regular NCO in the Royal Corps of Signals, so there, yah boo sucks!