• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ive seen it all now?????

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Amazing. It's the new all-in-one walt accessory. One beret does it all, though I'm surprised that they haven't got 49 para and 33 SAS colours on there too.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It is an aide-memoire for bullsh!tters. Depending which yarn you are spinning to your victim, be this some dopey filly, or a potential employer, you simply rotate the required regiment around to the front.

Looks like I've outed you Biped.

33 SAS colours!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ought to know that the stealth technology used in the production of 33 SAS clothing means that their beret is colourless.

Biped said:
It is an aide-memoire for bullsh!tters. Depending which yarn you are spinning to your victim, be this some dopey filly, or a potential employer, you simply rotate the required regiment around to the front.
Go on I dare you to bid for it and wear it into the NAFFI bar :wink:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
sandy_boots said:
Looks like I've outed you Biped.

33 SAS colours!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ought to know that the stealth technology used in the production of 33 SAS clothing means that their beret is colourless.
Ahaaa, but no you haven't see? I see no colourless quarter on that beret, so my point is valid! I KNEW that it was colourless!!! ner ner.

Edited to add: I feel another ARRSE-WALT Ebay bidding war starting . . . who's up for it?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
sandy_boots said:
Does that mean that this 49 PARA item could conceal members of 33 SAS?
Quite possibly. You might think that the person who is facing you (with his multi-beret) is just an ordinary 49 para walt, when it actual fact, unbeknown to you, he is a great deal more dangerous due to the fact that there is a hidden section relating to that most scary of walts - the 33 SAS walt.

Rather than proving his credentials by smashing a glass into his own face, this particular kind of walt has been known to hide under parked cars in black lycra. If you suspect a walt to be a member of this secretive reg., approach with caution.

Who outed 33 SAS FFS?? With all the media attention this will generate we may be forced to put a fresh coat of paint on our boat-house, cunningly camouflaged as a ******** at present. What, did you think I was going to give that away and risk a visit from the "featherlites" assasination squad? I may be ex-49 and hard as nails BUT nobody is THAT hard!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Cuddles said:
Who outed 33 SAS FFS?? With all the media attention this will generate we may be forced to put a fresh coat of paint on our boat-house, cunningly camouflaged as a ******** at present. What, did you think I was going to give that away and risk a visit from the "featherlites" assasination squad? I may be ex-49 and hard as nails BUT nobody is THAT hard!
I'm sorry cuddles - that was me. I am flagellating myself thoroughly and harshly just thinking about the error of my OPSEC ways.

Gentlemen, you are obviously missing the true identity of the regiment that wears this much coveted beret, its "The Whothefcuck are we Regiment" first formed by a collective bunch of missfits after the second world war.

Latest Threads