Ive seen it all now?????

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by easypeasy, Aug 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Amazing. It's the new all-in-one walt accessory. One beret does it all, though I'm surprised that they haven't got 49 para and 33 SAS colours on there too.

2. He's talking balls - any fool knows that this is a 49 PARA beret. The ignorance of some of these people is breathtaking.

3. That's got to be a WAH.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It is an aide-memoire for bullsh!tters. Depending which yarn you are spinning to your victim, be this some dopey filly, or a potential employer, you simply rotate the required regiment around to the front.

5. It does beg the question though, who in 49 Para is letting the side down by allowing his beret to be sold on ebay. A full Stewards Enquiry is called for I feel.

6. Looks like I've outed you Biped.

33 SAS colours!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ought to know that the stealth technology used in the production of 33 SAS clothing means that their beret is colourless.

7. Go on I dare you to bid for it and wear it into the NAFFI bar :wink:

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Ahaaa, but no you haven't see? I see no colourless quarter on that beret, so my point is valid! I KNEW that it was colourless!!! ner ner.

Edited to add: I feel another ARRSE-WALT Ebay bidding war starting . . . who's up for it?

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Just asked the seller the KILLER question:

10. Does that mean that this 49 PARA item could conceal members of 33 SAS?

11. DII Nazis are peventing me from enjoying this item, any chance of a pic?

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Quite possibly. You might think that the person who is facing you (with his multi-beret) is just an ordinary 49 para walt, when it actual fact, unbeknown to you, he is a great deal more dangerous due to the fact that there is a hidden section relating to that most scary of walts - the 33 SAS walt.

Rather than proving his credentials by smashing a glass into his own face, this particular kind of walt has been known to hide under parked cars in black lycra. If you suspect a walt to be a member of this secretive reg., approach with caution.

13. Here

Attached Files:

14. Yes but only if you are looking at it from the east.