Ive just killed one...

Keep your house clean then you won't get spiders/mice/rats whatever.

God,thats all we need another pikey on the streets

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
The house is clean.. but I think because I have wooden windows they come in.. that is my theory so I will be looking at double glazing tomorrow had wanted to keep the place in keeping with the local area.. but if I am the only one with shiny white windows then blow it..

Bettymoo dribbled
I think I have PTSD and I can totally sympathise with anyone who has it
How about not being a complete tosser for 5 minutes

tattooedlady

War Hero
Bettymoo said:
The house is clean.. but I think because I have wooden windows they come in.. that is my theory so I will be looking at double glazing tomorrow had wanted to keep the place in keeping with the local area.. but if I am the only one with shiny white windows then blow it..
Somehow I doubt that.

Just remember this for every one spider you can see, there are 5 that you can't and every year people swallow at least 2 during their sleep.

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
I am no tosser.. I do not have a penis to toss.. if you don't like my thread no-one forces you to participate... it is serious.. to me.. I am struggling to deal with the issue that has led to this posting... I have shared it and I feel better for doing so...

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
Yuck... I will be wearing one of those things over my face and also the kids faces tonight in fact I think I will get one of the mosquito nets over the bed..to keep anything like it out.. the weather has been good though so I shouldn't slate that.. I just wish that God placed the little baskets outside of my home...

So serious you post in the naafi bar, you think you have ptsd because you killed a spider, must bring that up next time im at combat stress,surely they will have a place for you there. I can see the room now, falklands iraq,Northern ireland veterans and you.

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
I am quite happy to come along... I will be able to show people that my PTSD has been triggered by something less than what their's would have been caused by.. put me on the list... and let me know the details... I have to say that flashbacks are serious and I am in no way taking the rise out of people who suffer from it...

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
That's not very nice 76mill... anyway what are the size of them where you are? I have heard that there are rather large ones in Iraq... is this true anyone care to tell their tale...

tattooedlady

War Hero
I'm sure there are pictures around somewhere of camel and wolf spiders which as far as I know are the ones out there in the sand pit.

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
I will not be looking them up tonight as I am in enough trauma already.. I have just spoken to an Army Guy I know in Colorado and he is going to try and post me out some stuff which apparently keeps the house free for a year!! Yippheeeeeee... he has just come back from service in Iraq and he has confirmed that they are big out there... poor guys in the sandpit what with what they have to put up with and then having to deal with things like that .. I give them my support 100%...

Wija

LE
Bettymoo said:
I will not be looking them up tonight as I am in enough trauma already.. I have just spoken to an Army Guy I know in Colorado and he is going to try and post me out some stuff which apparently keeps the house free for a year!! Yippheeeeeee... he has just come back from service in Iraq and he has confirmed that they are big out there... poor guys in the sandpit what with what they have to put up with and then having to deal with things like that .. I give them my support 100%...
Yeah, a fcuking hoover!

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
Got one of those but I don't think I could handle seeing them being sucked up.

SurveyCommando

Old-Salt
Is this site going down the gurgler? I get regular net access again, and find that Flashy has been banned and the NAAFI filled with kind of drivel.

This place should be full of tales of skiffing, shagging and the resulting galloping knob rot. Instead we get this snivelling civvy bollcks. Great.

Bettymoo

Old-Salt
Bastard.. that is me off this thread for sure... see you later that is horrendous and I only managed to glimpse at one of themmmmmm

Latest Threads