I've just curled down a shit so heinous you can smell it in every room of the house.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
And I live in a ******* big house.

Just wanted all you cnuts to know.

Proud as ****.

you can only smell it in every room in the house because you shit yourself now go change you pants you dirty fecker

Well done that man!! Heres a medal to pin on that fine manly chest :) if you have any further **** related stories please feel free to share as we don't get anywhere near enough shit on Arrse!!

Post it in your local letterbox!

That'll learn that postie who left you a "you were out card" the other day!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
try flushing the loo, and perhaps closing the toilet door.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
And I live in a ******* big house.

Just wanted all you ***** to know.

Proud as ****.

Fail.

Every one should be like that.... if it's remarkable, you're just slacking.

I never know whether to strain or wretch... often my wretching aids my straining - and I created it.

Must try harder.

L

lumpy2

you can only smell it in every room in the house because you shit yourself now go change you pants you dirty fecker

More likely because he bent over to take a good draught of it, and still has lingering particles clinging to his nasal hairs.

More likely because he bent over to take a good draught of it, and still has lingering particles clinging to his nasal hairs.

your heading for cornertime if you keep spouting logical sciency stuff in here

Why would you want to do that?

'if its wee let it be if its brown flush it down'...............and the other lesser known line 'if it brown wee call 999 your kidneys are fucked'

A splendid and worthy thread, Ravers, but for a while now I’ve been wondering if the chap in your avatar was snapped immediately after the first human trial firing:

RaversIcon.jpg

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fail.

Every one should be like that.... if it's remarkable, you're just slacking.

I never know whether to strain or wretch... often my wretching aids my straining - and I created it.

Must try harder.

It's a fail if you live in a pokey little flat.

It takes thousands of litres of arse biscuit to fill this gaff.

It's a fail if you live in a pokey little flat.

It takes thousands of litres of arse biscuit to fill this gaff.

Liar!

"It takes hundreds of thousands of litres of arse biscuit to fill this gaff"

Would be nearer the truth.

Latest Threads