Ive just been made aware of this.

I just made the awful mistake of clicking the link at work and getting a written warning............ not for reading the site (which my boss thought was "rather amusing but probably best to be browsed in my own time), but for spitting half a cup of coffee all over my lovely expensive work computer whilst reading the headlines!!

Absolutely brilliant!

They must have taken over the BBC, at least I assume thats what happened because they're already churning out CHANGE(obama?) and TRUTH :lol:

I'll be surprised if the BBC doesn't try and close the site down, it looks like the real thing at first glance.

jgib284 said:
I just made the awful mistake of clicking the link at work and getting a written warning............ not for reading the site (which my boss thought was "rather amusing but probably best to be browsed in my own time), but for spitting half a cup of coffee all over my lovely expensive work computer whilst reading the headlines!!

Absolutely brilliant!
A written warning eh? Aye, course you did.

Are you ARRSE's first work walt?

-T_B- said:
Who ever they are they live quite close to the HCR Barracks in Windsor. I did a "Who Is" lookup
Or put another way, just across the Home Park from a rather large house!

Is this 'Windsor' spin in action? ;)

(Yup I looked as well before I saw your post! :p )

Latest Threads