Ive had my Med Board and getting MD when can i start work

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by foreverxbox, Mar 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just curious as ive got a interview on monday and i am on leave at the moment.
  2. I was stopped from going to work by the SMO in November 05, got MD'd as of 31/1/06 and working at 1(UK)CivDiv 2 days later.
    Now the interesting thing is the Army kept me on the books until April, however I was free to work as of 1/2/06.
    If you are looking for a job now or in the near future, PM me I might be in a position to help you out mate.
  3. So would I get caught or In trouble if I started work in a few weeks. Ive got to wait for that letter from glasgow for my run out date my M board was yesterday.
  4. What is the "as of" date on your notes?
  5. yesterday as I got a letter from the med board saying I was to remain on leave til discharge and i am awaiting confirmation from glasgow.
  6. I am also in the same boat, i have recieved my med discharge papers, and will be out on April 4th after 11 years service. Im just wondering when i can start work?
  7. Party Line is "Free to Take up Civilian Employment" upon comencement of Terminal Leave.