Ive had enough off this sh*t hole of a country!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tommy1990, Jun 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hate this country i hate this town i live in. full of druggy ass holes who derserve to get shot or hung.... i got threatened yesterday for smiling. I wanted to just stamp on his face, he also scared my sister which im not happy about. i need to grow abit more. then i can just slap the b*stard and embarrass him in front of his whore of a girlfriend, GRRRRR. Just had to get this of me chest. if i dnt post on hear ive probly took a hockey stick to his face or something. :evil: (i dont no why i posted in here you lot are jus gonna laugh at me or sumit :cry: )

2. Awww, don't cry Tommy. Come to Daddy...

3. Smacking a scumbag is never a good idea as they are likely to get their mate dave to come over and $hit in your bed when your out. They also tend to be equally as adept at raping the 'justice' system as they are the benefit system so you will probably end up with a record too.

Best just to walk on and apply for a visa for Oz.

4. fcukin'ell, if only someone told me that 2 weeks ago. :roll:

5. the fact that you didnt stamp on his face, or whatever, shows that your better than him. he's just a lowlife with nothing better to do. a social scrounger. its better ignoring them, knowing your worth a 1000 of him!

6. If you are young enough and have a professional qualification emigrate to New Zealand, there are no chavs, but then again the Mongrel Mob might just sh1t down your O2 tube for coughing out of turn

7. WAH radar - volume high.

8. Next time try standing in front of your antagoniser murmuring 'cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt' until he walks away (as suggested by an arrser on a previous thread), still makes me laugh every time I picture it.

9. Details Matty, we need details please. :wink:

10. That works, actually, as well as saying Monkey Spunk

11. Wait until you have been away from home for 6 months,

When the plane drops below the cloud at 2,000 feet just short of Brize Norton, it is certainly going to be raining. But the sight of that rolling green countryside and all those Cotswold villages, convinces me that UK is the only place I want to call home.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Ah me. The sun she shines, the gargen is a riot of colour and the only sounds are birdsong, the tinkling of the river and ault Bill the gardener about his hoeing. Soon my lovely wife will return from the gym with a Starbucks Latte + extra shot, and a bacon sarnie with brown sauce. We shall chat on the decking for 5, then I shall take the leisurely drive to what I laughingly call work these days.

So change both. You dont appear to hate the country, rather your inability to elegently deal with Chav scum. I cant speak for your town unless you live in Sunderland, in which case you are paying a karmic debt for arrse raping monkeys in a past life you filthy pervert.

Hope this helps.

13. get a grip and run for mayor!

14. You are nothing short of a coward. Why didn't you steam into them and lay thm both out? Why not? Because you lack the courage to do so.

The country will be well shot of the lilly livered likes of you when you do decide to move away.

PS. Your sister is also coward. Take her with you.

15. post photos first....