Ive got myself a Mlllaaarrr secret admirer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FatBoyGeorge, Aug 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well aren't I a lucky boy, I've just been sent this text from Jonathon.

I have replied asking if he would like a "red laboon" but feeling that the work is unfinished I feel the urge to do some mong baiting. Should I ask him out for an ice cream? Suggestions?

2. A RED LABOON...

HAHAHAHA - You MONG!!!

:D

3. ice cream on a first date dnt you feel you should push the boat out a little take him to McD's im sure he would love all the bright colours and the kids meal should suit the elbow biter rather nice

4. Jesus! I thought that said MDN's at after a quick skim. I was about to be OUTRAGED; aren't I good enough?

5. i dont quite think a first date is any place for an MDN experience third maybe but first lest stick to recycled beef and an STI in a stale bun. and im sure you are well sufficient for him

6. We have an update from my schpecial friend.

7. FBG

Please don't do this to me. I'm in a roundtable meeting pretending to answer important e-mails. I'm close to pishing myself but can't resist coming back for a peek for updates in between fits of giggles. Can you leave any updates for another hour or two? My job might depend on it.

8. Chubb has had a sex change then.

9. I haven't had an answer for a while so I've tried to give the conversation a bit of a bump.

10. any news yet or is jonathon still giving you cold shoulder

11. Not yet, he may well have had his mllllaaarrroblie taken off him by his carer.

12. Then again...

13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Maybe a car ran over his favourite laboon, and he dropped his ice cream in shock.. You're in the shit now!

14. keep the updates coming im hooked i havent laughed this much since MDN's public toilet thread

15. two's up i need some fun for the weeks comming