I've got Leaukemia.

So last week I was feeling a bit run down & went to se the quack on Friday.She reffered me to the Ulster Hospital who kept me in as my red blood cells were low.
Cue 2 blood transfusions later & on Monday they took bone marrow & discovered Leaukemia cells in my bone marrow.So off back to the hossy today for another transfusion,platelets & tommorow they're fitting me for a pik line,then a move to the cancer unit in the city hossy for some Chemo (if they can get the bed that is!)
So chaps,go & get yourself checked out if you're feeling off....
Ten years ago a mate of mine had the same symptoms and sure enough it was Leaukemia. When he asked the doc how long he had the doc said "let's see, it's Tuesday today, if we don't crack on you'll be gone by Saturday"

They did crack on and he's fit and well today - good luck mate.

If it all goes pear shaped can I have your seat in Grace Neil's?
When Mrs Slaw had chemo for breast cancer they offered her a cold cap. Basicaly looks like a swimmimg cap with the internal parts of a car radiator on it. They smother your head in cream then put on the cap and freeze the liquid in the tubes. This freezes your scalp and stops the chemo from getting to your hair folicles. Mrs Slaw rekons it was like having an ice cream head ache for an hour!
There is no guarantee that it will work with everyone. The nurse reckoned on a 50/50 chance. Her exact words were "if you don't try it, your hair WILL fall out, so what have you got to lose"
Anyway it worked for the Mrs and it realy helped in the way she felt throughout the treatment. I think probably hair loss is more of an issue with women, but even so it's worth thinking about.
My other bit of advice is take out a mohousive bank loan and blow it all on drugs, women and alcohol.