Ive got ferrets

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Ord_Sgt, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

My domestic sunray is a bit of an animal lover. We have two cats, five fish and now two ferrets. She saw them in the local petshop the other day and yesterday we went and bought them.

To be fair they are mighty amusing little animals, especially when she put her hand in the box to pet them on the trip home and one bit her, drawing blood :D

Apparently you can train them to do tricks like dogs and so on. Has anybody got any advice on how to have fun with said animals now that I have to show an interest in the little darlings? Can't I stick them in rabbit burrows and terrorise the local rabbit population?

The cats seem pissed off that two little girls are chasing them off their comfy beds too. :D
  2. put them down your trousers.
  3. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

I'm straining to see what this thread has to do with military kit/logistics. Perhaps someone with good imagination can move it away from A&E.
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Yeah sorry napier, I was looking for an appropriate forum but ended with this one, sorry.
  5. ...... and *cough* *cough*, Ord_Sgt, you don't seem to have posted on here yet:

6. napier

Is this some form of plan by animal arrse lovers to create so many threads about animals that it reinforces the request to have a pet forum?

- If you have a question about diabetic goldfish, the best place to get sensible advice is on a goldfish site, not Arrse.

- If you want to start silly threads about animals, do it in the NAAFI.

- If it makes you feel happy to share pictures and news about your bichon frise, join a gay site.
  7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

OK done :D
  8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Well all my QMs had dogs so surely thats a link. :p
  9. I hate you napier. With a passion that can only be assuaged by a knife in your throat.

Did I say that aloud?

10. Are they trained search Ferrets ?
  11. napier

Are you my last 2nd RO?
  12. Just googled Ferrets and training - seems they can be trained

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.