I've got a stalker

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Jungelism, May 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So apparently you've only 'made it' on ARRSE when you've got a stalker, and here's the message from mine which popped in this morning:

I'm assuming its BounceBanana's sock puppet as I left the troll this little gem earlier

Now where do I get my ARRSE free membership badge from?
  2. Is it "Let's not make sense day" today?
  3. I don't get a vote in it's intelligence level unfortunately. Its probably got a room temperature IQ but hey ho.
  4. Nah, it's not BounceBanana, he's had loads od flak on here and doesn't resort to stalking. What you have is a spam type email that has cropped up all over the place. There was thread on here about the same PM some months ago but I can't be bothered to search for it. The clue is garbage compacter, an Americanism.

So no, unfortunately you have not been stalked and are merely the target of a random nut job.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Cheers for putting a downer on my Friday, I thought I was practically Porridge_Gun or MDN.
    • Like Like x 2

6. My pleasure! :)
  7. Mate, when you get a couple of dozen PM's saying COCK, then, and only then do you have an Arrse stalker!
  8. I believe Dashing_Chap is the resident ARRSE Cock Record Holder at this moment in time. And you can read that any way you like! ;-P
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I just got horizontal homo, sorry I mean vertical gyro PMing me. I'm even calling people a cock myself, I feel so liberated!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Keep using phrases like that and I'm sure that'll change fairly quickly.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I was the OP of the MVIK9950 thread. This rather sad character seems to PM at random using the identical format to all and sundry. He lacks a broad vocabulary, in addition to his myriad other problems, one of which would seem to be a fascination with garbage compactors.
    Assuming he's in the UK he also posts early in the morning, presumably from his housing association bedsitter.
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What the fuck do you have to do to get a stalker on here.
  13. PM MVIK9950 and ask him what his criteria are.
  14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

It's not a bedsit. I've got a sectioned-off kitchenette and everything.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Aye well I've got two.some cunt called Mr d hinecap.(possibly dashing chap)and some fuckwit by the name of bile spewer.I've pmd the cunts to name the time and place,but heard fuck all back.does this make me an internet hard man,or just a hard cunt in general.apparently they dont like me typing in geordie.d hinecap or whatever he's called is a pure grammar Nazi.