I've got 1000 posts!

You can't talk to me like that! I'm a senior member with 5 medals and I've got over a 1000 posts too!
It's about time you made a financial contribution to the website then.

You do realise that Alizee was 15 when her most famous number was released right? And you have checked her age in those gifs? Otherwise you would qualify for operation ore scrutiny, you dirty toucher.

Oh, and you are still a cunt. Actually, has anyone proven conclusively he's not a stock puppet? Nobody can be that irritating and insincere unless it was a facade, surely?
I dont know about stock puppet, I was thinking more wank sock. Well done anyway dashing chap, now get down to your local garden centre and invest in a sh*d as you have too much time on your hands.

PS has anyone mentioned that you are a cnut?

Two pages and a five star rating too! Kinell, if I were vain I'd put that all down to being utterly gorgeous.

I'm renting at the moment as I can't afford my own place yet and I don't own the garden so I can't build a shed on it, what's the next best thing I can get?

DC

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Two pages and a five star rating too! Kinell, if I were vain I'd put that all down to being utterly gorgeous.

I'm renting at the moment as I can't afford my own place yet and I don't own the garden so I can't build a shed on it, what's the next best thing I can get?

DC
It's not because your gorgeous, it's because your a cunt!

DC
An allotment or a trip over to the "shed thread" to become a virtual shedii.

M

Mr_Tigger

I have over 8,000 posts and 99% are either drivel or tits
Thank you BTW. Did not want to say so in the lady thread as to leave more room for tits.This strikes me as a better place for sincere extolment of your charity. You are a gentleman. It might even give this thread a purpose. Up until now I have just been shouting “Thank you Meridian!” when I come, which is really putting people in the office off their work.

DC
DC you really are an insignificant penile wart (ie annoying and won't go away). Were you bullied at school you boring cunt ?

chimera

LE
Nothing worse than people that post just to increase their post score....

Yer if you haven't got anything to say keep quiet, post score increasers hey . . . . . oops!

DC
Bullshit. You've been pleading poverty for far too long. Get your hand in your pocket you tight cunt.

Have you made a donation to H4H yet? If not, get your hand in your pocket again for that. In fact donate to that first, then to ARRSE.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
We have a H & S reporting system at work to report issues
One bloke managed 1000 reports in a month
Once we've adressed them I've recomended sacking him as he's obviously not doing his own job

Happy days

Latest Threads