I've got 1000 posts!

I thought I'd dedicate this thread to my 1000th post and all the joy I've had in perusing Arrse over the years, does post count have a ratio for your Arrse credibility or does it just mean you have too much time on your hands? Is there quality over quantity or does quantity have a quality all of its own? When should I start investing in a shed?

Before anyone calls me a cnut I already came to terms with that ages ago, after all only a real cnut would start this sort of thread.

Here's a few GIF images of Alizee's bum to celebrate.

Now I'm going to have a cup of tea and bask in the laurels of my new cool.

&c
DC

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Only 3 of them were worth reading though!

I hope you die of dick cancer, you vile emission.

You can't talk to me like that! I'm a senior member with 5 medals and I've got over a 1000 posts too!

dashing chap!! i do not know how you manage to upset me so so much !

oh yes thats right i remember now its because you are a cnut !

best regards

I've got a pony.

Oh, and you are still a cunt.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've got a pony.

Oh, and you are still a cunt.
No you havn't, I have seen your Facebook photo's. You have got a ginger rat..........Perhaps I could have worded that better.

And yep, he is a cunt.

Could cunt be used as a term of endearment? I mean it's wet and sloppy and sometimes smells a bit, but at the end of the day everyone wants one, Freudian Psychoanalysis says so.

P.S. post a pic of your pony or rat!

DC

No you havn't, I have seen your Facebook photo's. You have got a ginger rat..........Perhaps I could have worded that better.

And yep, he is a cunt.

My pony is called Clamydia, and is so on my facebook.

Fatty xxx

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Could cunt be used as a term of endearment? I mean it's wet and sloppy and sometimes smells a bit, but at the end of the day everyone wants one, Freudian Psychoanalysis says so.

P.S. post a pic of your pony or rat!

DC
Jarrod doesn't!

Whilst I may be somewhat amiss in post quantity than my esteemed other self, I can asure you all that between 'us' we have savoured a great deal more than our fair share of 'gentlemens sauce'. I salute you DC for your worth(less) contributions!

&c

The DC

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought I'd dedicate this thread to my 1000th post and all the joy I've had in perusing Arrse over the years, does post count have a ratio for your Arrse credibility or does it just mean you have too much time on your hands? Is there quality over quantity or does quantity have a quality all of its own? When should I start investing in a shed?

Before anyone calls me a cnut I already came to terms with that ages ago, after all only a real cnut would start this sort of thread.

Here's a few GIF images of Alizee's bum to celebrate.

Now I'm going to have a cup of tea and bask in the laurels of my new cool.

&c
DC
You do realise that Alizee was 15 when her most famous number was released right? And you have checked her age in those gifs? Otherwise you would qualify for operation ore scrutiny, you dirty toucher.

Oh, and you are still a cunt. Actually, has anyone proven conclusively he's not a stock puppet? Nobody can be that irritating and insincere unless it was a facade, surely?