I've found an unbelievable SAS walt.

Malt, I meant malt..

16477_0.jpg

Get some glasses and meet me on the balcony.

And where did you find that, on the balcony or in the boathouse.
The Boathouse. There's a bottle on the the 'very special' Merbak drinks trolley (fashioned from the shin-bones of Adoo guerrillas) that can only be opened once year on the 15th November. it's passed around the squadrons with some reverence the week before the Regimental Toast is drunk. The custom is that the first taste is given to the Pilgrim's mascot, traditionally a Marmot. The current incumbent is named Buzzer and was a gift from the Sultan of Oman.

Glinne's a bit young to join, surely ?
Glinne was the name of the Marmot that had the honour of being the 'Reg' mascot in the early 2000's.
The little critter even had it's own mini kilt.

Glinne was the name of the Marmot that had the honour of being the 'Reg' mascot in the early 2000's.
The little critter even had it's own mini kilt.
Piccies or it never happened.

Piccies or it never happened.
I'm fucked if I'm going to be accused of an another serious breach of the OSA.
However, here's a previously unpublished photo of the NZSAS mascot, Willie A, wearing the traditional 15th November 'uniform'. The Kiwi SF boys aren't as shy of the public gaze.

64744b1af60eb458299335e5350e93cc.jpg

I'm fucked if I'm going to be accused of an another serious breach of the OSA.
However, here's a previously unpublished photo of the NZSAS mascot, Willie A, wearing the traditional 15th November 'uniform'. The Kiwi SF boys aren't as shy of the public gaze.

View attachment 429181
Strangely aroused now.

Latest Threads