Ive finaly got a fecking job!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Jan 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

After a year of being unemployed,applying for countless job's,attending interviews & getting nowhere,contacting useless job agency's. :evil:

I had a second interview for a call center in Belfast upselling to O2 customers &,half an hour ago,I got told I'd got the job! :lol:
    It's not what I want,but it's a job & a chance to regain my self respect!I took great delight in filling in my dole book!

So,Monday I rejoin the working classes!

Happy days!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. well done mucker.
  3. Still think you should have gone to Dublin and sold yourself but congrats, glad I'm with T-Mobile though.
  4. Good luck!
  5. Spike, bloody well done! Get stuck into it and look on it as a stepping stone to other things. Oh one other thing, please dont call me on my UK Vodaphone mobile to sell me something, it costs me a fkn fortune!
  6. When I saw the title, I thought Whet had finally got of his arse.
  7. I believe he's disabled. But well done indeed to Spike. Things can only get better. And, after all, it's much easier to find a better job if you've already got one.

8. Excellent news - congratulations! :clap:
  9. Bugsy, they said you were in jail on another thread.
  10. Congratulations Spike :lol:
    I`m coming up to my year point. After getting told I`m over qualified, under qualified, not enough experience etc. I`m beginning to lose hope as I`m only a few years off 50. My last interview was for a tyre fitters job just before Christmas. I was told by the interviewer that he didn`t think I had enough experience despite being a mechanic for thirty years. Hopefully something will be just round the corner.
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Same as me,I'm 43. BT broadband's call center told me I was too over qualified as I worked for NTL as a service engineer & then Sky bband in their 2 & 3rd line support.

Best of luck to you.Something'll turn up.
  12. Well done Spike, now you'll be Better, Connected.
  13. Good on'ye big man! Is there a chance I can get back that £10 I loaned you?
  14. Beat me to it stacker :twisted: Bugsy you may believe sven/ whet is disabled but others think he is a skiving cnut who is actually Gordon Brown!