Ive finaly got a fecking job!!

After a year of being unemployed,applying for countless job's,attending interviews & getting nowhere,contacting useless job agency's. :evil:

I had a second interview for a call center in Belfast upselling to O2 customers &,half an hour ago,I got told I'd got the job! :lol:
It's not what I want,but it's a job & a chance to regain my self respect!I took great delight in filling in my dole book!

So,Monday I rejoin the working classes!

Happy days!!

L

Lechies

Still think you should have gone to Dublin and sold yourself but congrats, glad I'm with T-Mobile though.

Spike, bloody well done! Get stuck into it and look on it as a stepping stone to other things. Oh one other thing, please dont call me on my UK Vodaphone mobile to sell me something, it costs me a fkn fortune!

When I saw the title, I thought Whet had finally got of his arse.

stacker1 said:
I believe he's disabled. But well done indeed to Spike. Things can only get better. And, after all, it's much easier to find a better job if you've already got one.

MsG

Bugsy said:
stacker1 said:
I believe he's disabled. But well done indeed to Spike. Things can only get better. And, after all, it's much easier to find a better job if you've already got one.

MsG
Bugsy, they said you were in jail on another thread.

Congratulations Spike :lol:
I`m coming up to my year point. After getting told I`m over qualified, under qualified, not enough experience etc. I`m beginning to lose hope as I`m only a few years off 50. My last interview was for a tyre fitters job just before Christmas. I was told by the interviewer that he didn`t think I had enough experience despite being a mechanic for thirty years. Hopefully something will be just round the corner.

slick said:
Congratulations Spike :lol:
I`m coming up to my year point. After getting told I`m over qualified, under qualified, not enough experience etc. I`m beginning to lose hope as I`m only a few years off 50. My last interview was for a tyre fitters job just before Christmas. I was told by the interviewer that he didn`t think I had enough experience despite being a mechanic for thirty years. Hopefully something will be just round the corner.
Same as me,I'm 43. BT broadband's call center told me I was too over qualified as I worked for NTL as a service engineer & then Sky bband in their 2 & 3rd line support.

Best of luck to you.Something'll turn up.

Well done Spike, now you'll be Better, Connected.
(gedditt!!)

Good on'ye big man! Is there a chance I can get back that £10 I loaned you?

Bugsy said:
stacker1 said:

MsG
Beat me to it stacker :twisted: Bugsy you may believe sven/ whet is disabled but others think he is a skiving cnut who is actually Gordon Brown!

Well done mucker, a friend at the age of 45 got a similar job with Orange, 3 years later she is a shift manager on damm good money.