Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've done worse

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I thought the old fashioned way was to clout them across the bonce with a club and drag them off by the hair.
Glad you pointed out the hair thing. During my early courting days I'd drag 'em around by a leg. They'd finish up with a clunge full of sand, rocks and other detritus.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wants a fourth child at 47? For £12,600 the silly cow could have bought a lot of top-quality Danish donated sperm, a posh Lakeland turkey baster, and while she was waving her credit card about, perhaps treated herself to a blouse the right size.
Meowwwww!

Ms Burki scrubs up well. I most certainly would.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
For that kind of ££££ she could have got herself an international rugby player, a UFC fighter, an airline pilot and me.

Fuck off, sloppy seconds to a Midlander? No ta.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And here the founder of the dating agency:

"Coming from a background in psychoanalysis, my inspiration came from my clients who were successful, affluent, intelligent and attractive but single, and often had difficulties meeting the right type of person. My entrepreneurial drive was born in 2004 when I discovered that no other company was providing a truly bespoke and exclusive matchmaking service. After seeing the gap in the market, I went on to found the first exclusive matchmaking company."

That's better!

She looks like she's about to start saying "Warriors, come out to plaaaaaaayyyy" in the top pic

hqdefault.jpg

Still would though

ugly

LE
Waste of money.
I would have for half the price and have done much worse.

Tereza Burki, 47, went to an exclusive international dating agency, Seventy Thirty
She was looking for new relationship and fourth child after two failed marriages
But with only around 100 active male members she had no dates for £12,600 fee
Wrote a damning Google review and was sued for libel through the High Court

Dating agency only had 100 men, didn’t find her a single match then sued HER when she complained | Daily Mail Online

Perhaps we need an arrse dating section?
She looks like my ex boss at TfL and I would deffo!

Wants a fourth child at 47? For £12,600 the silly cow could have bought a lot of top-quality Danish donated sperm, a posh Lakeland turkey baster, and while she was waving her credit card about, perhaps treated herself to a blouse the right size.

Miaow! Saucer of milk for @CivvyLurker.
ETA: Beaten to it by @Joker62

You're right though, I thought she had 4 tits to start with.

Last edited:
Could someone lend me about £4.75M please?
F*** Off Hoverpot.

"Her agency deals only with financially stable customers with net worth of no less than £5 million who are looking for a long-term relationship. Susie says “as long as the love is true, our job is done”. Their success rate stands at 85%. "
If you're worth £5M why would you need a dating agency? They'll be like moths to a flame when you've got that amount. Granted, they'll possibly be gold diggers but I'm also deeply suspicious of anyone who joins a dating agency with the express interest in hooking a millionaire.

Latest Threads