Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've done worse

And here the founder of the dating agency:

"Coming from a background in psychoanalysis, my inspiration came from my clients who were successful, affluent, intelligent and attractive but single, and often had difficulties meeting the right type of person. My entrepreneurial drive was born in 2004 when I discovered that no other company was providing a truly bespoke and exclusive matchmaking service. After seeing the gap in the market, I went on to found the first exclusive matchmaking company."

That's better!
Not bad at all. A slight hint of over analytical fashion victim perhaps?

No. Sorry to disappoint but good luck on your quest.

As the lass herself said:" Coming from a background in psychoanalysis"
I guess that one went "whoosh" :lol:

"...A slight hint of over analytical fashion victim perhaps?"

Sounds poofy to me. The first thing I noticed was her chebs.

From the website:

That's the reason why there were only 100 men on that site, dear. They've all traded in for newer models.

But yes I'd shimmy up her legs like a small native boy up a palm tree.
Native Hebridian? I didn't think there were many palm trees in the Western Isles...;)

Whiff of the East European pikey about it. Extended family may be a bit worrisome, along with wanting another kid around the half century mark. Benefits running a bit low perhaps?

Look no further...

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/forums/lonely-hearts.28/

Meanwhile, ref. bird in OP: I would!

She would've done well by reading @bumhole 's guide.

How to pick up a man in 10 steps

Many many years ago I had an online discussion with a bunch of girls about finding men. I said it could be stripped down to 10 steps, and listed them (it actually came to 14)

I would appreciate any comments - especially from girls. did I get it right? Can you add anything?

This is as much an art as a science, but the basics are simple:

1. Wear sexy underwear. 99 out of the 100 men in the room wont get to see it, but you will feel sexy and confident wearing it. And when the one in 100 does see it he will go wild. (Nothing turns a guy off more than big frumpy grandma knickers with non matching bra)

2. Dress to attract attention. Go just one step beyond your comfort zone. An inch or two shorter on the skirt, a button open further on the top. Remember – a short skirt will attract attention across the bar, but will not be so noticeable when you sit or stand close to the guy. A cleavage will be less noticeable across a room, but will be obvious close up. DON’T dress like a hooker or super slut. You will get one or two rude comments and it will shake your confidence.

3. Wear perfume, glittery jewellery, shiny accessories. The object is to be seen and noticed.

4. Go to “pick up bars” or bars where the potential is high – eh where a number of unattended men are present. Competition creates a “feeding frenzy” and lifts your chances.

5. Try going with a friend. Like men, women work best in pairs. They lever off each other, and give each other confidence.

6. NEVER forget the reason you are there. This isn’t killing time while the kids play soccer, this is big game hunting. Everything you do and say should be towards getting that big game.

7. Remember, upon entry you have 80% of the attention you will get all night. First impressions count, and most guys either decide F###able or Unf###able on first sight. Walk in looking confident and carefree. Take advantage of the 80% attention, scan the bar, pick your targets on a scale of 1,2,3, and make eye contact. Look directly into their eyes. Our eyesight is far better than most people realise. We can sense when pupils open even across a darkened room, and pupils opening is a classic sign of interest and arousal. (out of interest moving from a lighted entrance into a darkened bar also opens pupils, which adds to the 80% interest)

8. Don’t hide in the corner of the bar. Move to an obvious neutral transition zone. This is any area of the bar where random groups gather. The bar counter is the most obvious, or in front of the live music, a cluster of seats or a focal point – eg the city view at night through the windows. The object here is to get within 4 feet of a number 1 target. If you achieved eye contact on entry he will know why you are there, so you don’t have to work too hard on the pretext. (4 feet is the closest limit of the “social zone”).

9. Understand and use body language. When you first meet new people, their initial impression of you will be based 55% on your appearance and body-language, 38% on your style of speaking and only 7% on what you actually say. Don’t stand in the middle of the bar looking like a rabbit in the car headlights, with your handbag clutched to your chest (saying “don’t look at my tits”) or worse held across the front of your pussy (saying “no one gets to f##k me tonight”). Open arms says “I’m open to suggestions”, wide leg stance says “hey pussy is open tonight”. Stand with wide legs, arms behind the back and girlie twisting on the body whilst leaning slightly back and flicking the hair to expose the neck should pull any guy in the bar. They cant help it.

10. If you get the body language right, the number 1 target will make eye contact with you. Make contact back, tilt your head slightly sideways and keep his eye contact. And SMILE! Move closer, to the “personal zone”. Move right up to the target, don’t take your eyes off him, place a hand on his body somewhere (arm, shoulder, or leg is a good start). Keep moving closer, put your mouth up to his ear and whisper “I want you”.

11. The target, being foolish, in shock and feeling his male situational control under threat, will attempt to control the flirting. He will try to initiate conversation, offer you a drink etc. You must keep control. As one girl once told me: “I’m looking for a walking dildo not a best friend”. Use the same logic, and make sure he knows what you want.

12. Get physical ASAP. You don’t have to pull his pecker out at the bar, but touching his ass, accidentally rubbing your leg on his, pushing your pussy against his body etc will keep the heat up.

13. Keep the flirting up, keep the momentum going, right up until you get him naked in a room. If he doesn’t play ball, move on to number 2 and repeat the process.

14. Finally Remember, men always suspect the worst. They worry that you will tell their wife, that your husband will kill them, or they will get drugged and robbed in a hotel room. Reassure them that its just about sex.

Waste of money.
I would have for half the price and have done much worse.

Tereza Burki, 47, went to an exclusive international dating agency, Seventy Thirty
She was looking for new relationship and fourth child after two failed marriages
But with only around 100 active male members she had no dates for £12,600 fee
Wrote a damning Google review and was sued for libel through the High Court

Dating agency only had 100 men, didn’t find her a single match then sued HER when she complained | Daily Mail Online

Perhaps we need an arrse dating section?
It looks like an Adams Apple from here

With only a hundred male members (in more ways that one) she stands a better chance of getting off with a giant panda.....

The cable ties are still readily available,but chloroform is getting harder to source....Oops... Thats not what You meant by the old fashioned way.Is it?

How about a simple Amyl Nitrate and rohypnol cocktail it puts the ladies in just the right mood, served chilled with an olive and a dash of tonic.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you would like to know how to join our well known and highly respected network of the most eligible single people, then please do contact us to arrange a meeting. This meeting can take place either at our headquarters in elegant Knightsbridge, London, or in New York, Los Angeles, Moscow, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing, or at a mutually convenient place.
CALL US + 44 (0) 20 7753 7631
You can listen and subscribe to our podcast here: https://apple.co/2pgLcQA

Your enquiry will be handled with complete privacy and will be kept strictly confidential

OUR MEMBERSHIP FEES START FROM £12,000 PLUS VAT
You can buy our new book The Mottos at https://themottosbook.co

Nah, fuck that - the Dog and Duck it is again then

If you would like to know how to join our well known and highly respected network of the most eligible single people, then please do contact us to arrange a meeting. This meeting can take place either at our headquarters in elegant Knightsbridge, London, or in New York, Los Angeles, Moscow, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing, or at a mutually convenient place.
CALL US + 44 (0) 20 7753 7631
You can listen and subscribe to our podcast here: https://apple.co/2pgLcQA

Your enquiry will be handled with complete privacy and will be kept strictly confidential

OUR MEMBERSHIP FEES START FROM £12,000 PLUS VAT
You can buy our new book The Mottos at https://themottosbook.co

Nah, **** that - the Dog and Duck it is again then

F-that. Tinder and Bumble for me. It's free and you get to meet/ bang some pretty good chicks from across the world. One other reason I like living in London. ;)

NSP

LE
"Her agency deals only with financially stable customers with net worth of no less than £5 million who are looking for a long-term relationship. Susie says “as long as the love is true, our job is done”. Their success rate stands at 85%. "

With only a hundred cocks on the books...? Blimey!

Susie Ambrose features in Hello! Magazine

"Thus it was that, in 2001, she founded her company, Seventy Thirty, which offers a targeted matchmaking service to high fliers. It now has more than 1,500 clients."

So, 1400 women with over £5m in the bank desperately trying to trap a bloke. Proves that money can't buy everything, I s'pose.

Meeting of Minds

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
"Her agency deals only with financially stable customers with net worth of no less than £5 million who are looking for a long-term relationship.
So, 1400 women with over £5m in the bank desperately trying to trap a bloke. Proves that money can't buy everything, I s'pose.

Meeting of Minds
Could someone lend me about £4.75M please?

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads