I've done worse

Waste of money.
I would have for half the price and have done much worse.

Tereza Burki, 47, went to an exclusive international dating agency, Seventy Thirty
She was looking for new relationship and fourth child after two failed marriages
But with only around 100 active male members she had no dates for £12,600 fee
Wrote a damning Google review and was sued for libel through the High Court

Dating agency only had 100 men, didn’t find her a single match then sued HER when she complained | Daily Mail Online

Perhaps we need an arrse dating section?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There used to be a dating section to Olivenet, under which ARRSE sits. Think it's been binned though.

As for her, she not only has big chebs, but is also obviously clueless enough to spaff £12k on fuck all.

She's a keeper for some lucky man!

Waste of money.
I would have for half the price and have done much worse.

Tereza Burki, 47, went to an exclusive international dating agency, Seventy Thirty
She was looking for new relationship and fourth child after two failed marriages
But with only around 100 active male members she had no dates for £12,600 fee
Wrote a damning Google review and was sued for libel through the High Court

Dating agency only had 100 men, didn’t find her a single match then sued HER when she complained | Daily Mail Online

Perhaps we need an arrse dating section?
Might be better stcking her in 'Danger fucks'

Fcuk ya i would, bonus being she’s 47 wanting to be knocked up....Knightsbridge home, gobs of cash, and likely shâgs like a demon, danger fcuk or not, I’m in....

Perhaps she's already worked her way through Tinder and Planty of Fish?
But still, that's a silly amount of money to spend on a dating agency. Why not simply go out and meet people the old fashioned way?

Wants a fourth child at 47? For £12,600 the silly cow could have bought a lot of top-quality Danish donated sperm, a posh Lakeland turkey baster, and while she was waving her credit card about, perhaps treated herself to a blouse the right size.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
She can give me the £12k and then I might consent to shagging her. She'd have to ask nicely though.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
On second thoughts, she probably talks like some posh bint and I wouldn't like that. That toffee-nosed nasal drawl really grates on my nerves. Think I'll just tie her up and then give her a portion.

Last edited:
For that kind of ££££ she could have got herself an international rugby player, a UFC fighter, an airline pilot and me.
A fivesome?

Wants a fourth child at 47? For £12,600 the silly cow could have bought a lot of top-quality Danish donated sperm, a posh Lakeland turkey baster, and while she was waving her credit card about, perhaps treated herself to a blouse the right size.
For that money she could have probably picked up an adoption in a former Soviet republic or Balkan state.

Latest Threads