Ive Done My BARB An Sent My Forms Off What Next?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by sniper1990, Feb 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello everyone
    ive done my barb test and give some forms to my doctor 2 send off, dose any one no ruffly how long it will take for them to get back to me about an interview?
  2. depends when your docter can be bothered to pull his finger out of his arrse and send your forms off. can be a long time so be patient. :cheese:
  3. ok m8 thanks
  4. You may have to attend an insight course before the interview, this is what i need to do
  5. after barb i got to do 2 interviews basic skills ( maths and english) then 2 days in scotland. but doctor slowing it all down
  6. ive done a maths and english test after i done my bard
    my doctor sent my forms off 3 weeks ago so hopefully wont be wateing long now
    i havent had an interview yet tho
  7. Ive done my barb and maths and english test togther and sent my medical fourm off back at christmas. Recently got a line through saying i have my interview on monday (but i dident have the option to do an insight course before). However, i have been told if my interview goes well then i will attend a 2 day course in pirbright