Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been shielding; but now I'm back.

Bless me father arrse, for I have sinned. It has been 1480 days since my last Naafi Bar post. I preempted lockdown by over a 1000 days and went into a self imposed lockdown isolation. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exagerated, so am pleased to say "I'm back" and looking forward to your fond wishes upon my return to the fold. So pleased to have kept my former rank too!
You do realise that the only thing you can catch off the internet is twat don’t you?

Dr Death

War Hero
Bless me father arrse, for I have sinned. It has been 1480 days since my last Naafi Bar post. I preempted lockdown by over a 1000 days and went into a self imposed lockdown isolation. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exagerated, so am pleased to say "I'm back" and looking forward to your fond wishes upon my return to the fold. So pleased to have kept my former rank too!
Are you a cross dressing CS called Dorothy who was pre now post op?
Don't Tell Him Pike will have a punt if you have had the cut & paste?

Yokel

LE

I have used basic cryptoanalysis methods to try to see if anything intelligible could be extracted from this. I believe that you may have been doing a lengthy prison sentence which would why your literacy and numeracy have declined so dramatically. A 1000 days? Away for 1480 days, but only 1000 days before lockdown?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
4 years without a post and nobody noticed, you can't have made that much of an impact in the first place.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
mokney bottoms.gif

Yokel

LE
I reckon it's Sluggy using one of her sock accounts.

Well this is 2020 - you must be able to connect a Ouija board to the internet.

However, I am still intrigued that err what's his name, you know the guy, the one who started this thread, said he has been shielding for 1400+ days. Prison? Banned from internet use? Psychiatric inpatient?

Latest Threads